Gives me PEACE of mine

Busy day at the moon

It was a bit slick early on til it warmed up a very little.Was good to see Lee and Todd. I think they might live there. Then Wyatt and I ran into John and his boy and Nick and Amber. Came back to the car and a group of 20 riders were just hitting the well groomed trails. Then we ran into Jeff that offered us some post ride refreshments. Good time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Busy day at the moon-001.jpg  

Busy day at the moon-003.jpg  

Busy day at the moon-005.jpg  

Busy day at the moon-007.jpg  

Busy day at the moon-010.jpg  

Busy day at the moon-013.jpg  

Busy day at the moon-014.jpg  

Busy day at the moon-016.jpg  

Busy day at the moon-017.jpg  

Busy day at the moon-020.jpg  

mtbr member

Cool and windy....

....but still a great day to be out riding at the Moon....Like the pics of the top section of NFS....looked to be in fairly good condition...although I bet you slid the rear wheels in a few sections.....especially the last drop off to "Plan B"....there is a huge pc of slate that is always wet.......enjoyed havin' a recovery beverage with you and Wyatt....I made it to OneGuyBrewing and brought home a growler of their Porter for recovery after tomorrows ride.

btw...that group of 20 riders heading out around 2pm were from Hubbard....recognized Jack, Charlie, and Harrisburg Mike.......betcha it was freezin by the time they finished!
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

mtbr member
    Nov 2008

Thanksgiving Therapy

My brother-in-law Bob (on the bike) and I (on the uni) survived our annual Thanksgiving holidays with the in-laws with regular retreats to Moon Lake. Those trails get better every year. Thanks to all the NEPA riders for creating such a great spot.

Ro

*JUST RIDIN*
    Wow, really nice video, very pro. Looks like a nice place to ride.

Gravity's Gone
    That's a great video.

Did you ever have ham?

Busy day at the moon

It was an awesome day, it was great to see some old friends and even better to see all the riders there enjoying the trails. We love to work on the trails and seeing and hearing from everyone that rides there just makes it even better...really motivates us to do it...and more!!! When I crested the hill on Moon Lake Drive and saw all the vehicles my jaw nearly hit the accelerator...LOL!!! When I left around 4 or so, there were still 16 vehicles outside the front gate!!! Great Day, Indeed!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

ride more
    Mar 2007
    It was another awesome day at the Moon, it's really getting to be a popular place. We had a great ride, saw lots of friends, some were doing trail maintenance, some had beer ! It was great to catch up with everyone. @ Rolandisimo awesome vid, looks like you guys had fun....