Did you ever have ham?

Brisk Day at the Moon!!!

Decided the Mongoose needed to get outside today so I loaded up the truck and pointed it towards the Moon! Once there, I ran into NEPMTBA, Buddy123, Dirtrider6, and of course, Buddy, the Official Trail Dog of Moon Lake!!! Enjoying the mosquito-free weather we journeyed out onto the pristine trails, leaving our knobby marks in the fresh white powder that had fallen earlier in the day!!! Traction was still good, although there were a few slick spots. I even saw one of Buddy's paws slip until his symmetrical all-paw drive system kicked in and he was gone like a shot!!!

Heading to the Moon early tomorrow with NEPMTBA to clear some blow down on Nature's Way, Plan B, and Buddy's. Along with any that we did not discover today. Thank you to everyone for making the Moon such an amazing place to ride!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

mtbr member

Good job! Sounds like ....

....the Moon was a good time today.....we rode up on the mountain....we had 28 degrees with plenty of wind.....lots of blowdown to be cleaned up as well as some serious water and ice in all the usual spots....still good to be out! Ride On!
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

wounded knee
    It was a nice brisk day for a ride, there was some branches and trees down, I stopped on my ride and moved what I could off the trail.
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock