Respect Your Trails

Bike Part Donations

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can donate bike parts to a bike charity organization in the Philly burbs? I know there is Neighborhood Bike Works downtown. But I was hoping ther was somewhere closer...although I just may have to make a run down there. I'm moving and don't want to drag along the extra stuff. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    my garage is pretty full of bike junk already but if you just need a temporary home for a few bikes/parts let me know!

don't get rid of what you can use someday!

^ The Trail Starts Here ^
    To all:

The stuff bikes that gathers around the shop during the year I save and get working for the Marine's Toys for Tots around Christmas time. The bikes have to be in good working order and ridable. A little wrenching goes alongway to put a smile on someone face who otherwise would have the joy of bike riding!
    [SIZE=3] Proformance Cycle[/SIZE]
    proformance58@cs.com

Respect Your Trails
    I know I've made that mistake before....wishing I hadn't gotten rid of stuff. I need to check the amount of room I have for the move to see if I can fit them in... but by then it'll be too late to find a place to donate. If the parts have been sitting for this long collecting dust, and I have 4 complete bikes already....I probably won't use em. All the parts are for older bikes, non quick release wheels, 1" headset parts, etc.

p.s. We should try to get another ride in soon Max.

Quote Originally Posted by max-a-mill
    my garage is pretty full of bike junk already but if you just need a temporary home for a few bikes/parts let me know!

don't get rid of what you can use someday!