mtbr member
    Mar 2008

Big props to Chriffer!

Dude, congrats of finishing the 2009 Enchilada Buffet in Austin TX... 76+ miles and 9,351 feet of climbing... glad the Todd's were able to make sure you didn't get lost. Hope you had fun.

Bill (short asian guy on the black Turner)

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    Quote Originally Posted by lost27
    Dude, congrats of finishing the 2009 Enchilada Buffet in Austin TX... 76+ miles and 9,351 feet of climbing... glad the Todd's were able to make sure you didn't get lost. Hope you had fun.

Bill (short asian guy on the black Turner who eats his body weight daily)
    Fixed.

( snark snark, inside joke )

Seriously great to see Chriffer go out and get this ride.

Now he just needs to go get some IMBA Epic rides on his way back to NEPA (whenever he's working his way back that is).

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bear
    Fixed.

( snark snark, inside joke )

Seriously great to see Chriffer go out and get this ride.

Now he just needs to go get some IMBA Epic rides on his way back to NEPA (whenever he's working his way back that is).
    Shoulda come down for it... nothing like riding familiar trails with old friends...

mtbr member

Nice going!

Nice going Chrif! Sounds like some serious riding....next time you come up to the mountain....were gonna put rocks in your camelbak! Ride On!
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    It's good to see my fans are all still with my in my absence. You should have seen me out there, My bike pushing skills were tested to the max. I barely even bothered with with that pedaling nonsense. That was a good day of riding wasting less than an hour of sunlight.

In terms of riding this trip might turn very quickly from suck to success with the weather forecasts I am seeing now. First the Enchilada Buffet then anything I want on the east coast. Do I dare say it looks like there's no rain coming?

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    For those that are curious, here's the GPS track from last year's Enchilalda ... linky

ride profile

and stats

I know that they added more trail in the Greenbelt (which == more climbing, more singletrack ) and added the loop around St. Edwards park ( which == more climbing, some singletrack with cliffside exposure, and some hair road traversal ).

And yes, Bill, I was missing not being there. Maria and I talked about it, but it was just not in the cards this round. ;^(

You could always come up once we get the Cheesesteak Buffet organized here. There's a joint down the street with a 2 pound cheesesteak that has Eat Me Bill written all over it!

Did you ever have ham?

Big props to Chriffer!

Wow, I am in awe! You truly demonstrate what hardcore means! I will do my patented anti-rain raindance for you! Keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down...LOL!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Chris:

WAY TO GO!

I can't wait to see the pics from your big trip! That should warm you up for the Cheesesteak Buffet. I did get out and map more of it. There are a few more options we can talk about when you get back here.

NEPMTBA
    YOU DA MAN!

Did you ever have ham?
    Ted, you ever try one of those 2 pound cheesesteaks? Those things sure are good eatin', should make for about two days worth of meals! LOL!

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by motoman465
    Ted, you ever try one of those 2 pound cheesesteaks? Those things sure are good eatin', should make for about two days worth of meals! LOL!
    EXCELLENT thread

Friends, food, and RID"IN... YAAAAAAA...

Did you ever have ham?

Big props to Chriffer!

But where's the BOOZE?

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    Quote Originally Posted by motoman465
    we have.

Maria and I got one at some point in August.

I think it fed us dinner for a week.