mtbr member
    Feb 2006

Betzwood or Evansberg Saturday Morning

Just wondering if anyone wants to meet up and do a little riding. I have not been riding alot in the last 2 weeks because I have been sick. So it will be just a fun ride if anyone wants to come out.

Freshly Fujified

Possibly Evansburg

I might be interested in joining you at Evansburg. Please post the time you are thinking about. If we can mae it work, we can meet at the lot near the Ranger Station at the trailhead.

Let me know your thoughts.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Yea i did not post a time becuase i wanted to make it easier for people i am open for anytime u can do as long it is before 1:30 becuase of previous appoinment.

Freshly Fujified

10 Am?

What say around 10 AM depending on the weather and donditions. In that Evansburg tends to hold water, if the rain is bad tonight I may bow out. Check back here tomorrow morning between 8 and 9 AM just to tie things up.

Does this work for you?

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Yea that sounds be on tommorow moring to check.

Freshly Fujified

I'm out

Gonna do some riding on the paved paths locally to build up endurance. I like riding Evansburg, so hopefully we can catch up on a future ride. Have fun today.

Bob

Freshly Fujified

PS-invite to all for path riding

Norristown Farm Park at noon if you're interested in some leisurely cruising. I'll check back before I leave in case anyone's interested.

Bob

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    I am just bumping it up to the top for this week anyone interested

Respect Your Trails
    I might be down for a ride.

Isn't Evansburg closed to bikes? Not to say I'm a good tu-shoes, but I remember years ago they didn't allow riding.... is that still the case or did they finally open it up to us?

Anyway, either place... I've gotta double check, but I should be able to go. I'll check back here soon.

Hoopy Frood

Evansburg

There's a ~1 mile loop open to bikes at Evansburg.

PATH is doing trailwork there this Sunday. That kind of work might help open up some more trails to bikes.

http://www.patrailhands.org/
    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. - Thomas Jefferson

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    I pm you about tommorow dahoos

Freshly Fujified

Trail maintenance Q?

Quote Originally Posted by khill
    There's a ~1 mile loop open to bikes at Evansburg.

PATH is doing trailwork there this Sunday. That kind of work might help open up some more trails to bikes.

http://www.patrailhands.org/
    How did things go? Nice loop there at Evansburg, and I'd be willing to give a hand next time you're organization is out there.

Bob