mtbr member
    Apr 2004

belmont - 1-21-07 -1:30PM

hey,

since a bunch of you philthy folks seem to be hanging about today i figured i'd let you know that he philly mtb association is hosting a group ride over at the plateau sunday @1:30.

the pace will be intermediate and he taerrain is pretty technical if you've never been before so i'd advise against beginners showing up for this (that said if you do show up and we go to fast i am sure someone will tell you some riding you can do at your own more liesurely pace).

so be there or be square.

i am not leading the ride but i'll be there for at least the beginning. look for the ugly guy on the huge red singlespeed

link to the site and the actual ride post right here:
    http://www.phillymtb.com/component/o...d,8/topic,12.0
    Last edited by max-a-mill; 01-19-2007 at 09:27 AM. Reason: wrong title

Trail eater
    Quote Originally Posted by max-a-mill
    i am not leading the ride but i'll be there for at least the beginning. look for the ugly guy on the huge red singlespeed

what do you mean ya big wuss

Im thinking of showing up too. I would like to get a good idea as to what an "intermediate" pace is like. Hopefully it wont be too cold

If I come, I will bring the geared bike but ride it like a SS. Why? the real SS is in the garage. Having trouble with a locking thread just after I had a new wheelset built for her.

Hope to see you there
    Climb like a goat, descend like a banshee

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    ....square.....

stuck at the shop again. seems like i live there....

good thing i'm headed back to school....