mtbr member

Back to the Moon....

....Hunting season is here.....were back to the Moon on Saturdays for awhile. Great day to be out there today. Relatively few riders there this afternoon. Did run into or just miss fellow Mtbr'ers: Sprocket, SantaCruz60, KuhlCat, Darryl!, MotoMan, Lee, and Bear Also saw 3 other riders I did not know. Lee and team have been out working the park....nice additions to Ledgeview as well as plenty of ramps sprinkled in throughout the network, Thankyou to all that made those improvements happen. Ride On!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Back to the Moon....-012_800x450.jpg  

Back to the Moon....-013_800x450.jpg  

There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

Spring! Spring! Spring!
    Great riding up there yesterday. I was a little surprised I didn't hook up with you at some point on the trail but I guess that just tells you how many trails are up there. ;^)

Lots of good stuff out there, and the Trail Elves had been busy doing great work.

The storm last week did bring a bunch of blow down though, so watch out. Anyone going out for night-rides this week be double-sure they watch out - some low branches to hit.

Sure was a pretty day though.