Thread: From AZ to PA

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

From AZ to PA

Just spent last week riding near State College and east towards Coburn. Must say my wife and I were really challenged by the trails when we compare to here in AZ. Hats off to all you log ridin folks! We enjoyed it so much think we may buy land out that way soon for a future home. The guys and Eric at Mt. Nittney WheelWorks are super cool and very helpful, when your tha way give those guys a shot. Also got love that Victory "Hop Devil Ale"!!! My new favorite! My wife grew up in west PA and we hope to migrate to State College area in the future. Thanks PA for an awesome time!

mtbr member

Glad to have ya

All the mags and focus is west of the Mississippi, but the east is left out of the gotta ride. I ran into a guy from CO that moved here and he killed us climbing on a fire rode, but when we hit the rocks in south central PA he stopped and said WOW you ride this? We laughed and showed him you could ride it. He told us that Moab had rocks, but these rocks move when you hit them, and the green stuff on them is slippery. We said welcome to PA.