mtbr member

Awesome new bike shop in Narberth...MAINLINE CYCLES

If you are looking for a new bike or need some work done on yours, there is a great new shop called Main line cycles. The guys who work there are really nice and very knowledgeable. You won't find that "Weird bike vibe" like you do in so many shops these days. Stop by...you will like it

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    i live in Bryn Mawr maybe i'll drop by there some time soon.

mtbr member
    I work in Lower Merion and hasn't the bike shop in Narberth been there for a couple of years?

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Its new, its on Montgomery between Albrecht's and the Pub. Havent stopped in there yet but have been meaning to. what brands do they carry?

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    They have a website you can check them out at www.mainlinecycles.com. Looks like a real nice joint.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by micro224
    They have a website you can check them out at www.mainlinecycles.com. Looks like a real nice joint.
    Looks pretty nice, and they get extra points for being a Niner dealer

I guess I know what I am doing for lunch today.

The shop I was thinking about might be on Haverford Ave in the "down town" section of Narberth.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Post up what you thought of the place if ya do go there today. Maybe I'll ride up there this week some time if it's worth the trip.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by micro224
    Post up what you thought of the place if ya do go there today. Maybe I'll ride up there this week some time if it's worth the trip.
    I just got back from a stop there. The shop seems nice, very Specialized brand oriented. That may change since it looked like they were still putting stuff out. The guys there seemed really nice and knowledgeable. I even scored a $10 gift card for stopping in.

mtbr member
    many thanks for the kudos, frankie! everyone else, stop on in, if you mention you saw this post on the mtbr forums we'll lay a gift card on you too.

we love us some trail riding - we're leading rides meeting sunday mornings at 8:30 at the shop (trail conditions permitting), and are sponsoring PMBA, an awesome advocacy and trail-maintenance group. come on out and rip some dirt with us!

mtbr member
    From one bike shop to another...Welcome & Congratulations...and also Good Luck!

Kevin, Owner Plains Bike Shop

Wyoming Valley Mountain Bike Association
    http://wvmtba.com