mtbr member

Anyone want to ride Mount Penn today?

Pretty much anytime, just looking to get some runs in as the weekend looks pretty wet. I have a truck that can haul about 5 bikes.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Wish I could I am getting ready to go on a short vacation. Are you looking to downhill or XC? Did you check out the post for DH on the 12th of July? I will be back hopefully around six o'clock on Sunday and would like to either do some XC or DH up on Mt. Penn it doesn't matter which. It all depends on when I get back.

AKA; Jimmy Tango
    I could be down for some mt penn riding on sunday. I have a ride already planned for tomorow sat. Let me know.

mtbr member
    Looking just for downhill...I can definitely do Sunday and later around 6 or so would be great. I did see your other post about the uhaul and it would really just depend on how many people are coming. I can probably get a big stakebody truck and probably someone to drive it as long as we have enough people. I cant imagine gas costing more than 30 bills or so for just hauling a bunch of us up and down the hill in that. I'll have to see as the date comes closer...but I'll keep an eye on your other post.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Using a stakebody would be great if you could pull it off. I hope to be back in Rdg. by six on Sunday. I am coming from OC MD. I hope there is not that much traffic coming home. Im up for DH on Sunday at six. I just hope I get home quick.