mtbr member
    Jul 2011

Anyone in for a trip to Ray's

Woo Hoo, Ed said he can come out to play with me. He wants to go to Ray's before I reschedule my surgery, anyone want to head out to Cleveland sometime in the next week or 4?

What do you think Lee?

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    I would love to go do you have any details? How many days, prices

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Cool-blue Rhythm

Yup, let's go!

I guess I would assume...

...Cleveland, Ohio, not Wisconsin Ray's?

I can't make it the weekend of 3/9-10/13 any other is open for me.

Just a recommendo, the economy run Friday drive all night, get to Ray's Saturday morn for opening, ride all day till midnight, stay over, ride half day Sunday till noon, stop on the way home at Moshannon SF off Rt80, that will get a lot for a little and you can order food while your out on the ramps and they call you when it arrives!

Here's the deal prices...
    Hotel Deal

Ray'sMTB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anyone in for a trip to Ray's-r.jpg  

Last edited by NEPMTBA; 02-27-2013 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Bikes are not allowed in the pool at the Cleveland Holiday Inn...LOL

i moto too
    Dec 2008
    maybe another time - was just out there for the womens weekend

i moto too
    Dec 2008
    just got an e-mail from rays -
    Ricky Carmichael will be holding a meet, greet, and autograph session Saturday March 23rd from 1-2pm at Ray's

i guess he wont be at the toronto sx

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Ed was at the Atlanta super cross and he said that Ricky did two laps with a helmet cam and mic. He talked about the track while he rode. Said it was cool and he never breathed hard or made an offff sound when he landed.

i moto too
    Dec 2008
    cool. i wonder if hes going to ride for awhile at rays or just do the meet/greet/autograph thing.

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Cool-blue Rhythm

Ricky was at the arenacross in Wilkes Barre a few weeks back, I spoke to him at the track party. I asked him if remembered what I said to him years ago when I used to work the gate for Hurdy at Broome, long before Ricky was the GOAT.

I told him he was a "determined little f88cker" He just laughed and shook his head.