mtbr member
    Dec 2007

Any DelCo people?

Just curious where everyone ride around delco.

mtbr member
    Hey,

I'm from delco, but live in Delaware now. Brandywine is a cool place to ride, just off 202 across from Concord Mall. Behind Fridays.
    Work Hard 2 Play Hard!!!

mtbr member
    May 2007
    I live a couple miles from Brandywine. It's my go to ride. It is a remarkably under appreciated set of trails. Some flowy single track and a couple great descents. There are a few rock gardens and technical spots that would fit right in with French creek or Wissahickon. Hit me up if your ever looking to ride there. I'm looking for a few people to ride with myself as I have been a solo rider for the last few years.

mtbr member
    I am from delco, but some friends at work question if Thornton is "Delco" enough. I live in the dub c (west chester) now and brandywine is also my go-to local, although I might hit up white clay creek tomorrow.

Skier by trade
    Aug 2006
    Just outside of Delco. Some good riding around, search West Chester here.
    Click. Point. Chute.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    I live in DelCo. I mostly ride brandywine as it is the closest park to me, but there is also bonner park, and smedley park and probably others that I don't know of.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    The best place to ride in Delco is Don Guanella. I could show you around, as I ride there frequently. I like to ride there on Thursday's around 5. Hit me up if you want to go at whitney.smith2@gmail.com

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Hey Whitney, this is Frank who runs on the same club with your wife. We have been hitting Brandywine a lot, and the trails up near Netzwood. I havent been to Don Guinella much. Havent been to the Wiss much this year. I hit Middle Run about 3x so far. Heading up to French Creek soon

mtbr member
    May 2005
    I am from Brookhaven and I frequently ride Don Guinella but I call it Cardinal O'Hara since I would always enter from their soccer fields. I would love to go with some people as I usually ride it alone.
    Trek Fuel 90 - FOR SALE PM ME
    Cannondale Scalpel 1000 Push'ed
    Cannondale Caffeine 29er - weight weenie !