mtbr member
    Dec 2010

Antietam/Mt Penn

Sweet to see so many different rider groups on the Mtn this weekend,this place is really coming into it's own and the number of first time riders of late show the awesome potential of this diverse and addicting terrain! with approx 40 miles of marked and mostly unmarked trails it is an explorers paradise for those who like to challenge themselves.look for info on BAMBA Facebook and web page for future events,rides and other Mtn bike related info!

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Myself and bikergirl hit mt penn today for the 1st time. Did a lot of exploring. Left from the lake lot and ended up the top by the wine cave. Rode a lot of the singletrack up there and then tooka section of the yellow trail back down to the lot. What a wild trail with the jumps and logovers and drop offs. Will definitely be back. Well worth the ride from hazleton.
    LOVE THE RIDE!

Fred
    May 2009

Good job! Berks Area Mountain Biking Association (BAMBA)

NEW IMBA chapter BAMBA

berksmountainbiking.org

Great post!
    Fred M

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    I was up there today also you should of gave me a heads up.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Jim. Deb and i thought about shooting u a message. Havent seen u since we rode at swatara. I 've been avoiding stepping in dog doo doo. We thought we would just explore our first time there. It was awesome. Guess we will play it by ear but if next weekend is nice we will probably head nack down to mt penn. I'll shoot u a message here. Hope u had a good ride.
    LOVE THE RIDE!

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Yeah I did have a good ride, I have not been able to get up there to ride for awhile. If I can not get out next weekend I will get a hold of feddylane to show you around he knows the trails and can match your skills to the trails.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Thanks jim. will b in touch.
    LOVE THE RIDE!

fish
    Oct 2012
    I'm glad mtbiker64 chose Mt Penn to get us out on the trails for our first ride in 2013. The variety and great layout of the trails more than satisfied my need for a ride. Thanks BAMBA!!! IWe can't wait to ride the trails again. I'm looking forward to the warm dry temps too, so I can challange myself on the more technical rock gardens we saw...Live Love Ride!!!!
    Don't Limit your Challenges...Challenge your Limits!!!!!