mtbr member

Another blue bird day at .....

....the Moon.....6 of us out for a morning ride....great conditions again.....at the end of the ride we hung out for awhile at the gates to the Moon.....we observed at least 20 other riders either start or finish their rides.........great to have a place to ride during hunting season....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Another blue bird day at .....-2010_11200111_800x600.jpg  

Another blue bird day at .....-2010_11200112_800x600.jpg  

Another blue bird day at .....-2010_11200116_800x600.jpg  

There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........

Gravity's Gone
    Nice. Had to work today. Definitely gonna try to get out tomorrow.

Did you ever have ham?
    Yup, had to get the truck to the garage today...I thought my brakes needed changing. You would think a mechanic would do the work himself, but a dirt driveway gets really cold this time of year. I made it to the Moon for a little bit today, but I plan on an all day Moon-Fest tomorrow!!! It is so great to see everyone enjoying everything the Moon has to offer!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

ride more
    Mar 2007
    Yep, another great day at the moon, such a fun place to ride. The trails are in great shape thanks to the hard work of the best trail crew around, tons of people out, good to see you Jeff and everyone else.

Gives me PEACE of mine
    Quote Originally Posted by wyatt79m
    Yep, another great day at the moon, such a fun place to ride. The trails are in great shape thanks to the hard work of the best trail crew around, tons of people out, good to see you Jeff and everyone else.
    You took the words out of my mouth wyatt. I could even see the rocks and where I was going. Nice work to the Men on the moon. Here's a few pix from our ride. Jeff gave me permission to jump on board here this time.LOL...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Another blue bird day at .....-003.jpg  

Another blue bird day at .....-005.jpg  

Another blue bird day at .....-007.jpg  

Another blue bird day at .....-010.jpg  

Another blue bird day at .....-012.jpg  

Another blue bird day at .....-014.jpg  

Another blue bird day at .....-015.jpg  

Another blue bird day at .....-017.jpg  

Another blue bird day at .....-021.jpg  

Another blue bird day at .....-025.jpg  

mtbr member
    Definitely had a great time yesterday.. I was surprised to see how many cars were there when I came out of the trails! Such a great trail network.. Lee is a genius!