The Krazy Never Die

After a break IM BACK

So after talking to Naner the other day at work and a lot of contemplating IM BACK AND READY FOR THIS SPRING. Got a great deal on another bike and cant wait to get it paid off and go riding again.

As many of you may know or were there to witness, late august of this past year i went down, fracturing my shoulder and spraining my neck AGAIN and i wont lie it had me scared I sold the bike and about and hour after doing so regreted it and wanted to buy another one. Well with in 72 hours i was in a heap of trouble and ended up using most of my money from selling the bike to keep my but outta jail lol.

so after all this got a deal on a bike and ill be back out late winter early spring to tackle the obstacle that proved painful last time. so LETS DO THIS !!!!!

See ya's on the trail.
    LIVE FAST - DIE FUN

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKessler
    Well with in 72 hours i was in a heap of trouble and ended up using most of my money from selling the bike to keep my but outta jail lol.
    pics or it didn't happen

ride more
    Mar 2007
    I wish I would have had a camera......

The Krazy Never Die
    Matt you and the gt rep had front row seats to my crash. However I do wish someone there had caught it on camera.
    LIVE FAST - DIE FUN

Did you ever have ham?
    Glad to see you back on the board, Krazy!!! Try to keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down...hate to see a friend get hurt!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

ride more
    Mar 2007
    It was like a magic trick..... Nice big air, fairly smooth landing and then tadah ! You disappeared.