Thread: 7 tubs

mtbr member

7 tubs

Directions and advice on riding the "7 tubs" area I hear about ? I am coming up I-81 and have been to Giants Despair Hill Climb many times . Thanks !!

Barry

Shrinking Clyde Rider :-)
    subscrided, as I would like to know as well.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Barry, TTom

Great riding at the Tubs. I would check out the trail reviews in the Reviews section of this site. Tough to describe since there are many options. Best bet is to park at the top of the entrance road and jump in over the guardrail on the left. This network of singletrack will dump you off near the bridge over the Tubs. Cross bridge...go right onto Blue Trail. Follow blue markers for a decent loop. Best bet though....is to let us know when you will be up this way and have a guided ride. The other options can include many climbs that go to the top of the mountain. Powerline climbs also.

Larry

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Guys,

Just found this prior post with a map.

Who can tell me what to ride at Seven Tubs?

mtbr member

Thanks !

Appreciate the responses and info in addition to the heads up on the stuff that was previously posted. If and when I get the chance to head up that way, I'll post something and maybe somebody will be available to give me and my Kona a spirited tour of the place. Thanks again :-)

BW

Shrinking Clyde Rider :-)
    There is a ride at 7 tubs tomorrow (7/10/07) at 6pm. Email Lee for more info proformance58@cs.com

^ The Trail Starts Here ^
    Quote Originally Posted by tturbotom
    There is a ride at 7 tubs tomorrow (7/10/07) at 6pm. Email Lee for more info proformance58@cs.com
    We ride there often! Lots of Rock drops and even some BC sections built by locals by not in the park proper. You will have to hook up with the locals to get to that stuff. The other stuff is really cool not to mention the scenery with the water filled Tubbies! Nice on a HOT day!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE=3] Proformance Cycle[/SIZE]
    proformance58@cs.com