Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job! 55th Annual Eastern Sports Show

A few of us headed down for our annual mid winter outing, first stop the 55th annual Eastern Sports and Outdoor show in Harrisburg, then to Bass Pro Shop, and finally a stop at the Largest Cabela's in the World.(yes I saluted Sleepy MX when we went by)...LOL

Lot's to see, from a Kayak with PEDALS! To BIG STUFFED MONSTERS(thank god they were stuffed) New autos, boats, RVs, Campers, Tents, fishing gear of all sorts, GUNS, GUNS, GUNS, Snow Machines, UTVs ATVs, Chain Saws.

Outfitters from all over the globe were on hand, our friend Frank Angelo, one of the greatest fly fishermen in the world and a guy who could double haul cast from 150 feet away shooting the fly and line then drop the fly in a drinking cup of a guy standing in the crowd, and even Philly Eagles old coach, Dick Vermeil said "Hi" to us! Then we spoke in length with Kevin from Salmon River Outfitters and he's got one hell of a show special if ya wanna fish the Salmon River.

We dined at Cabela's and the Elk burgers, Buffalo burgers, Turkey Gumbo or Stuffed peppers were all great!

So when your not Mt biking check out some really cool stuff...

More pics here:
    http://nepmtba.piczo.com/55theastern...linkvar=000044
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 55th Annual Eastern Sports Show-imag1065.jpg  

55th Annual Eastern Sports Show-imag1072.jpg  

55th Annual Eastern Sports Show-imag1075.jpg  

55th Annual Eastern Sports Show-imag1080.jpg  

55th Annual Eastern Sports Show-imag1082.jpg  

Did you ever have ham?

55th Annual Eastern Sports Show

Awesome thread, thanks for sharing! I was only ever there was back in '84, but had a great time! Loved the pics! Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! I guess since that kayak had pedals The Haters might not try to disqualify this from MTBR!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!