Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job! 2/21/10 Sunday's Ride

[SIZE=2] On todays ride many choices abound, with some trails covered in ice, others in snow, while others had mud. Rolling resistance was low making for lots of time to look around. Seems this spot is very popular for old rusty trucks! The temps hit the mid 40s and super blue skies made for a great day to be out riding!

More pics here:
    http://nepmtba.piczo.com/rides2010pa...linkvar=000044

[/SIZE]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2/21/10 Sunday's Ride-copy-imag-1299-1.jpg  

2/21/10 Sunday's Ride-copy-imag-1301-1.jpg  

2/21/10 Sunday's Ride-copy-imag-1303-1.jpg  

2/21/10 Sunday's Ride-copy-imag-1306-1.jpg  

2/21/10 Sunday's Ride-copy-imag-1309-1.jpg  

ride more
    Mar 2007
    cool truck

Jason
    In the area of the black desert? If so their is some great riding back there.
    Jason

Did you ever have ham?
    A good coat of Imron and that Ford would be looking like new!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

wounded knee
    Gotta love that old Iron just sitting around, wasn't that the Truck from Sanford & Son???
    Sponsored by
    VETTA
    GoPro HD Hero Camera
    The Recovery Sock

Big Up... Chump
    May 2006

How the hell??????????????????

NEPMTBA:

Is that all you ride is rigid steel 29SS? I noticed in other pics and all year long it's the SS. Isn't that realy hard on your knees and back? More power to ya my friend. I have gears and my **** still hurts How the hell do you get that to go in the snow and mud? I have to sit and run easy gears and even then I can't go in snow! Special tires? Studs? Chains? What pressure do you run? Your pics and stories have inspired me to keep going no matter what. I hope you don't mind the inquiry, and I'm very interested in this **** cause I really try hard to get out as much as I can and I don't want the weather to stop me but I haven't figured out how this works, any help?

TIA
    Zap

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ZapGap165
    NEPMTBA:

Is that all you ride is rigid steel 29SS? I noticed in other pics and all year long it's the SS. Isn't that realy hard on your knees and back? More power to ya my friend. I have gears and my **** still hurts How the hell do you get that to go in the snow and mud? I have to sit and run easy gears and even then I can't go in snow! Special tires? Studs? Chains? What pressure do you run? Your pics and stories have inspired me to keep going no matter what. I hope you don't mind the inquiry, and I'm very interested in this **** cause I really try hard to get out as much as I can and I don't want the weather to stop me but I haven't figured out how this works, any help?

TIA
    Zap
    Holy God where have you been hiding Zap?

Lov'in the steel rigid 29erSS way too much to notice pain. Can't shift so... just "CRANK". Nothing special as far as tires, pressures, wheels, rims go...

ALL JUNK!

Just ignore all the elements and...

ride

PS: Hows the Trials Moto? I see SG wants one now, I guess I'm a bad influence on her... LOL

Big Up... Chump
    May 2006
    NEPMTBA

Ya, Ya,,,, just ride,,,, I know! SMARTASS Your a bad influence on many people, in a good way though, and SG so wants a T Moto.and to ride with you. Do you think she could ride one? She still talks about the Joey party!!!!!! You guys are "NUTTS" That Joey deal your in is a super dangerous Nitro Circus sideshow ripoff, get out while you can lol. I won't even go to his rides! My T Moto sits right where I left it! I guess I will worry about riding my mt bike in snow next year as it's all melted here, and I now know the key to riding stuff like that is a rigid steel 29er SS, so I need to upgrade and ditch my 27 speed, alu, FS rig. Ya RIGHT! I rode the kids TTR in the snow and I went down so hard I heard Joey's voice saying "DUMBASS" and I got up thinking Joey was at the house. I had to ask the kids when Joey got there? It wasn't funny! I hope to get to Candytown this year so if I do see ya on the loop.

Zap

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Wink

Zap:

Nitro circus rip off? I'm telling Joey!... LOL

Yes, SG could ride one! SCARRY

MTB + Snow = Fun!... 29er steel rigid SS not the answer!... ride!

Dig out the T Moto and... ride

TTR = looks like fun till you swing a leg over then the fun really begins! Then you see the kid just ride the balls off the thing and you say WHAT THE HELL?

So yesterday I get an email from Jon S. He emailed me pics of the 2010 Gas Gas, I wonder why he did that? Hum?

Candytown = Fun = ME

ride