mtbr member

1st Annual Tour De Brew road race/ mtn bike crit through a brewery!!!

Maybe you've heard about it, maybe not. Either way, get your mtn bike and come to downtown allentown where the asphalt has your name written all over it. Yeah, i said it.....ASPHALT!!!!!

some of you know me as one of the imba reps but i have successfully chameleoned(sp) as a roadie. Well in my eternal quest to put it all under one roof i think we may have a winner.

forget the usual roadie races. Sure we have the top road racers in the state, but why would all of YOU come.......

We are doing a Fat Tire Crit. What's that?? Simple, Mtn bikes on a fast 4 courner downtown circuit bangin' handlebars.......we didn't stop there, we are gonna send all of you THROUGH THE NEW ALLENTOWNTOWN BREWWORKS!!!!!

I'm not kidding. USA cycling approved it and to my knowledge it's the only of it's kind!!!

So bring what ya got!!!! we will have seperate prizes for the non-roadies, so don't worry aobut those pretty boys.

Where do you sing up???

http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=5190

click on event website for flyer!!!

We're gonna have music, food, kids races, a go-kart leadout

Are you saying "i have no idea what your talking about" We made a video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gH9_6l4Wp0U

Attatched is the flyer.

We will also have Bill Strickland; editor at Bicycling magazine to sign copies of his book "Ten Points"

-Please come out to support lehigh valley cycling and tell all your friends.

-All monies will benefit the international Cycling Center to try and get the Bicycling Hall of Fame in our own back yard!!!!!

internationalcyclingcenter.org

Thanks for all your help, and if you can't make it....tell someone

Joe Transue
    Eastern PA IMBA Rep
    Insane bike nut
    Attached Images Attached Images