The Krazy Never Die

160mm disc brake bracket

So I finally got my cousin to trade me my old laptop for his cannondale that he bought when he lost his license for a DUI. The bike was in pieces when I brought it home. 2 bent wheels the v brakes were trashed .. So I took my extra wheels I have for heathers bike and slaped them on there a disc wheel. So I put my caliper and bracket on the front. Attempt to put my caliper and bracket on the rear only to realize I have 2 brakets for the front and none for the rear. I was wondering if any of my new mtb friends might have an extra one laying around or sitting on a parts pile. I'm hoping Peterson is open tomm if so I'm going to call him. I spent the last hour and a half working on this only to realize I don't have the right bracket. Someone please help !
    LIVE FAST - DIE FUN

The Krazy Never Die
    So in my infinite wisdom I uh..... Put the bracket for the rear caliper on the front fork. Which actually worked but the front caliper bracket does not work so hot on the rear. So needless to say I don't need the bracket! I guess I should stop assembling my bike at 130 am and I would not have made the stupid post. Lol oh well
    LIVE FAST - DIE FUN

Did you ever have ham?
    Good Luck with the build!!! Only one other good reason to be up at 1:30AM...LOL!!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!