Did you ever have ham?

11 Degrees, Snow, 5 Lunatics, and a Dog

What a phenomenal night to be riding the mOOn! It was a brisk 11 degrees, the moon was bright enough that it was casting shadows, and everybody’s enthusiasm was overflowing.

There was Jake and Loren, Lee, Joan, and myself all being led by our own festive reindog, Buddy! Good laughs and big smiles were shared by all before the start of our ride.

With just a few inches of fresh powder blanketing the trails at the mOOn, traction was near perfect! The pace was good enough that just minutes into the ride we were all nice and toasty. Word of all the fun we have is spreading like wildfire, our forum is exploding in a frenzy of activity!

After the ride, we all got together at the Grotto for some good food and great times. Nothing beats a great group of friends enjoying some awesome pizza after an amazing ride. If you don’t know what I mean, you have to find out! You will not regret it. While we were at the Grotto we ran into Canadian Chuck. Chuck expressed his regret at not being able to join us for the ride, but explained that he had to work until 6. Don’t tell anyone, but I think Chuck works for the Grinch…LOL!

Thanks to everyone that rode tonight and we hope to see Canadian Chuck and others on the trail with us next Wednesday. Oh, Buddy I hope you enjoy your Christmas gift! Somehow I know you will or have already!

Follow this link to see more:

http://nepmtba.piczo.com/updates1223...linkvar=000044
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11 Degrees, Snow, 5 Lunatics, and a Dog-dsc01677.jpg  

Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

Gravity's Gone
    Merry Christmas, Moto.

Did you ever have ham?
    Thanks, Nanker! Merry Christmas to you! Any plans for a sequel to your first movie? That was a riot!

Gravity's Gone
    No, no plans for another movie. I have seen so many people that have stolen my idea and used it on their forums, but none of them are as funny as mine. At least I admitted that I got the idea from Wyatt. Here's just one of many examples from the Arizona forum. Pretty funny, but not vulgar shock value language like mine. To each his own, I guess:

A conversation with my wife about riding

Did you ever have ham?

Lame Movie

Quote Originally Posted by nankerphelge
    No, no plans for another movie. I have seen so many people that have stolen my idea and used it on their forums, but none of them are as funny as mine. At least I admitted that I got the idea from Wyatt. Here's just one of many examples from the Arizona forum. Pretty funny, but not vulgar shock value language like mine. To each his own, I guess:

A conversation with my wife about riding
    That was pretty lame!

On the Budda scale, however, your movie rated 5 thumbs up!

Did you ever have ham?

Lego Movies on YouTube

Lots of twisted individuals with too much time on their hands. I just found this Lego Christmas Movie on YouTube! It is pretty funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCBpy...ured:thumbsup:

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

I must say it's been a fantastic year...

... with the Wednesday night mOOn rides and all the other riding I'm sure we all have well over 5000 off road miles!... LOL

Every week riders show up to enjoy what the park has to offer. I guess we are all driven to ride, ride, ride!

Nanker: Personally in 2009 I had the pleasure of meeting you and your crew, that in itself was a super highlight, the movie couldn't be topped by anyone! Big Daddy and I still throw that out every once in a while an crack each other up... LMAO

Thanks also go out to all of you who make great times happen no matter the day you always pull off the fun! The Mt Top guys, Texas Ted and Mrs TT, Crawfishy, the Hubbard crew, the Nature Conservancy. DCNR & Bureau of Forestry, Frances Slocum staff, Lackawanna and Prompton SP staff, Merli Sarnoski park staff, H2H guys and MASS who put on great races for us! Joey's CRAZY crew, Suzukigurl, Jetskigirl, Gary and CDH crew, Around Town, Cedar Bike, Main Bike World, Dennis(Adolpho) from Erie, Carlos and maria at Mountain Valley Cycles, Also to Chuck and all our new/old friends over at the Northeast Woods Riders! And of course the Moon Lake Park staff and all the mOOniacs. Chriffer, Joan, Buddy, Loren, Jake, Big Daddy, Chuck & Ty K, Canadian Chuck, Bill K., Stevie Lokie, The Ide family, Rick B. Terry and Kurt...the penn State guys, so many more and more...

May everyone keep riding and enjoying the great trails in 2010