Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job! 1/27/10 mOOn Lake park ride

We will ride tonight at 6 PM meet at the Main Gate. Trails are in good shape with a few blow downs from the wind storm the other day.

See ya at the mOOn

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    It was a fun ride, but I can't help but think we should have burnt the place to the ground when we left or something to celebrate it's closing. Here's the post with the geometry and stuff from the Rich Adams frame.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriffer
    It was a fun ride, but I can't help but think we should have burnt the place to the ground when we left or something to celebrate it's closing. Here's the post with the geometry and stuff from the Rich Adams frame.

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Chriffer
    Now I know why I like you! Your Irish is showing.

I would really expect that to have come from me or mxer...LOL

Chriffer you are the conqurer:

[SIZE=3]Veni, Vedi, Vechi
    I came, I saw, I conqurered
    [/SIZE]

Did you ever have ham?
    Yes, sir...good ride tonight at the mOOn! Thanks to Loren, Joan and Buddy, Chriffer and Daisy, MXER, Lee, Jeff, and Alex! I was sorry to hear that Jake couldn't make it because he is feeling under the weather...Get Well Soon, my friend!

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Waging war on my pedals every chance I get!!!

mtbr member
    Thanks motoman'
    I'm the kind of person you need to keep your eye on or I'll wander off into the woods and forget to come back...

Ride da mOOn Moderator

Good job!

[SIZE=2] Great ride once again. Joan, Buddy, Loren, Chriffer, Daisy, Big Daddy, Rog, Alex, Jeff, and myself enjoyed riding Nature's Way, Ledge View, Skinnys, Egde, T-Rex 2, Screamer, SR 2 and ended up back at the campfire, then finished on Nature's Way. Also a bit of trail work ensued on 5858 by removing the hanging tree, now a new logover and the trail is open once again.

More pics here:
    http://nepmtba.piczo.com/moonlake201...linkvar=000044
    [/SIZE]