Thread: Yearning.

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?

Yearning.

For more high up stuff to clear up/dry up/melt out.

More and more is getting rideable though. Going to head a bit higher up and north of my locale tomorrow, see what's up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

contains quinine
    I rode some of the switz yesterday, west from Sugarloaf. Everything north facing is pretty much snowed in west of there.

I was bummed. Oh well.
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

Perpetually single track
    Yeah I'd love for the stuff up higher to be open...most south facing in Ned was open last I checked, some North facing stuff was opening up. I'm betting all the lower loops will be good by June 1st, perhaps earlier if we keep having warm days like today.

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    Yeah I'd love for the stuff up higher to be open...most south facing in Ned was open last I checked, some North facing stuff was opening up. I'm betting all the lower loops will be good by June 1st, perhaps earlier if we keep having warm days like today.

i'm looking to get up to some of the more northern stuff by me soon, but it may not happen for a bit. exploratory time later this week, after my work week.

heading out to hall later today; gotta' work tonight, feeling lazy and not wanting to drive anywhere else.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

contains quinine
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    pre or post the last snowing fit they had?
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

Perpetually single track
    Post, I scoped it out last weekend (it was DEEP then) and again on this last Saturday (two days ago). Suprised how much has melted in a week's time. Someone had already ridden the trail up (or maybe he came down) from the highschool. I'm betting east mag is starting to shape up nicely as well being at slightly lower elevations.

Perpetually single track
    We need to ride again soon here...leaving town tomorrow morn, but once I get back I'm thinking some rides will be appropriate...maybe I can talk you into some lunch time Jeffco rides.