mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Who will win the Masters this week? (OT)

sound off

mtbr member
    Who's racing?

BSG
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Golf sucks

Who Cares
    Ill be in fruita
    BSG

Uhhhhh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwaa
    sound off
    Tiger Woods, how can you bet against him?

-TS
    Fayetteville, AR and N.W.A RePrEsEnT

Your disco is weak!

Lefty... 04 model.

Mickelson's looking good this season. I'd want him to win. Daily would be fun too... nothing better than a big fat guy beating the crap out of the ball and showing a bit of finesse around the greens.

Your disco is weak!

Lefty... 04 model.

Mickelson's looking good this season. I'd want him to win. Daily would be fun too... nothing better than a big fat guy beating the crap out of the ball and showing a bit of finesse around the greens.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRiddler

Id take Daly over Mickelson. Mickelson may be playing well, but he always has that "major" stigma against him.

Darkhorse=Chris Riley. Hits it straight and can putt like no one can.

Your Customer Sales Rep
    [size=6]Canucks In 6.[/size] D.
    You be you. I'll be riding.

Keep rollin'
    If not Tiger, them maybe Lefty or Fredrik Jacobson.(He wears funny clothes, look for him)(By funny, i mean more funny than "normal" golf clothes)(Most golf clothes nowadays however looks pretty good.)
    ---What good is a man who won't take a stand?---

i worship Mr T

who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Shwaa
    sound off
    Paris-Roubaix is on.

rt
    [SIZE="2"]"where are you not going so fast?" (question asked to cyclist on a trainer)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]*rt*'s fabulous blog[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"]mm blogging[/SIZE][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Hold on there a second gal...

I care.... as a newly retired cyclist who has gained 50 lbs. Due to eating bon-bon's and drinking pepsi's while laying on the couch watching the golf channel.

Who cares about whether George will do good... did I ever tell you about the time we met George on the road in Phoenix, right after Paris-Roubaix when he fell intot he ditch? We had been capping on him all the way from Brawley to Phoenix the previous day. Then the next day we see a guy in Postal stuff ahead of us on the road out by himself. As we pass, we see it is George. Wayne slams on the brakes and about wipes out many cars behind us. He said he did not care as this was an opportunity. As George slowly rides up next to us(we look like the beverly hill billies. Truck stacked full for a solo race, complete with bird cage hanging off the back as Sandra is hand-feeding babies) looking at us strange. Wayne hollars out " how are you doing Mr. Hincapie?" They hold a 5 minute conversation while traveling at 15mph down the road. Wayne invites George to come do a lap or 2 out at McDowell, George replies "sounds good, I might do that". The last thing George asked us is "this road a good route to ride?" Wayne says back" sure is Mr. Hincapie". We then speed back up and head down a road that none of us had ever been on before.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    hoping it's phil this year.....maybe praying!!

i worship Mr T

LOL!! great story.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter Taylor
    I care.... as a newly retired cyclist who has gained 50 lbs. Due to eating bon-bon's and drinking pepsi's while laying on the couch watching the golf channel.

Who cares about whether George will do good... did I ever tell you about the time we met George on the road in Phoenix, right after Paris-Roubaix when he fell intot he ditch? We had been capping on him all the way from Brawley to Phoenix the previous day. Then the next day we see a guy in Postal stuff ahead of us on the road out by himself. As we pass, we see it is George. Wayne slams on the brakes and about wipes out many cars behind us. He said he did not care as this was an opportunity. As George slowly rides up next to us(we look like the beverly hill billies. Truck stacked full for a solo race, complete with bird cage hanging off the back as Sandra is hand-feeding babies) looking at us strange. Wayne hollars out " how are you doing Mr. Hincapie?" They hold a 5 minute conversation while traveling at 15mph down the road. Wayne invites George to come do a lap or 2 out at McDowell, George replies "sounds good, I might do that". The last thing George asked us is "this road a good route to ride?" Wayne says back" sure is Mr. Hincapie". We then speed back up and head down a road that none of us had ever been on before.
    but somehow i doubt you've been sitting on the couch eating bon bons, drinking pepsi, gaining 50 lbs, and watching golf.

rt
    [SIZE="2"]"where are you not going so fast?" (question asked to cyclist on a trainer)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]*rt*'s fabulous blog[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"]mm blogging[/SIZE][/SIZE]