Just trying to find out where everyone is from,

More European, UK, USA?

G
  • 12-26-2012
    Mud&Rox
    the hills of NE Tennessee here...
  • 12-26-2012
    Tone's
    Most people on here are from Ghana, Sudan, Antarctica, Fiji, and Tasmania...

I have run into the odd American and Canadian on here, but they are a bit weird and few and far between.

I did talk to a guy from the UK on here 6 months ago, but he was a whinger and got sick of the site and left..

You wouldnt happen to be from Alberton Sth Africa would you OP?
    Cheers
  • 12-26-2012
    mtbike52
    New Mexico, USA Albuquerque area. Some of the best trails in the west.:thumbsup: Come on down to the Land of Enchantment.
  • 12-26-2012
    shupack
    Asheville, NC. Recently moved here for it's sheer awesome-ness.
  • 12-26-2012
    georgelza
    Tones

I would be from Alberton, Brackenhurst to be specific?

G

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Most people on here are from Ghana, Sudan, Antarctica, Fiji, and Tasmania...

I have run into the odd American and Canadian on here, but they are a bit weird and few and far between.

I did talk to a guy from the UK on here 6 months ago, but he was a whinger and got sick of the site and left..

You wouldnt happen to be from Alberton Sth Africa would you OP?
    Cheers

• 12-26-2012
    ArmySlowRdr
    THE Centex..lol
  • 12-26-2012
    georgelza
    And where is "THE Centex?

G

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArmySlowRdr View Post
    THE Centex..lol

• 12-26-2012
    georgelza
    A little information behind the original question,

Good possibility that we might be relocating to the UK (or Europe), so looking to make contact with enough members to ride with potentially in the future.

And while at it find out about riding locations.

G
  • 12-26-2012
    Tone's
    Quote:

Originally Posted by georgelza View Post
    Tones

I would be from Alberton, Brackenhurst to be specific?

G

Hey Georgelza, how are those springboks goin mate, we will beat you in 2013 lol

I was taking the piss in my thread, i saw you were from Alberton under you avatar, thats why i asked.

On a serious note, this is an American website, i'll take a rough stab in the dark and say about 80% here are Americans, followed by maybe 5-10% Canadians and the other 10% made up from the UK, Australia,NZ, a few from sth Africa like yourself and a few from other places round the globe.

cheers mate:thumbsup:
  • 12-26-2012
    georgelza
    hehehe,

though maybe you also from this side of the pond.

was not sure if the site is European/UK based or USA based/magazine. Clearly cleared up now.

G

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Hey Georgelza, how are those springboks goin mate, we will beat you in 2013 lol

I was taking the piss in my thread, i saw you were from Alberton under you avatar, thats why i asked.

On a serious note, this is an American website, i'll take a rough stab in the dark and say about 80% here are Americans, followed by maybe 5-10% Canadians and the other 10% made up from the UK, Australia,NZ, a few from sth Africa like yourself and a few from other places round the globe.

cheers mate:thumbsup:

• 12-26-2012
    georgelza
    and oh btw Aussie... :)

We'll just have to see about the Rubgy and Cricket... and 2013.

G
  • 12-26-2012
    ArmySlowRdr
    IMO roughly an area along the I-35 corridor from San Marcos (North of SanAntonio) to just south of the DFW metroplex. Easier if you envision it as from Austin to Waco going South to North--

Specifically I live in Killeen, one of the cool military cities with a low cost of living where higher pay can go far.

Quote:

And where is "THE Centex?

G

• 12-26-2012
    Unforgiving
    east coast of canada here !!!! maritimes
  • 12-26-2012
    fondoo
    Atl
  • 12-26-2012
    Lenny7
    Dallas. Great mtb scene... seriously.
  • 12-26-2012
    GnarBrahWyo
    Cheyenne and Laramie, Wyoming.
  • 12-26-2012
    inter
    Socal Here.., in case u dont know, Socal is Southern Caliornia in US and A.
    I live just outside Los Angeles, about 20 min on Christmas Day, because no traffic.
  • 12-26-2012
    gridtalker
    Quote:

More European, UK, USA?<iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://tinyurl.com/yz4gjyd" vspale=0></iframe>
    <iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://goo.gl/lsXMO" vspale=0></iframe>

G

New York City
  • 12-26-2012
    thickfog
    Michigan. 30 miles north of Detroit, in the suburbs.
  • 12-26-2012
    RaptorTC
    Michigan as well, over in Ann Arbor.
  • 12-26-2012
    jtrink
    Harrisburg, PA. You get used to the rocks...
  • 12-26-2012
    jimwg
    So. Cal. Was in Orange County(urban/suburban), now in San Bernardino County (suburb/High Desert)
  • 12-26-2012
    Quote:

More European, UK, USA?

G

But Uk is not Europe? :confused:
    About me, I am european, I am writing from Italy
  • 12-26-2012
    edubfromktown
    Maryland, USA- I live ~16 miles from the Washington Monument.

There are over 30 trails around the greater Washington DC metropolitan area and plenty of additional places to ride a couple hours drive away in Western Maryland, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.