sufferer of a.d.d.

what's the differnce between the "passion" and "general" forums?

is the passion meant to be the off topic. they both seem pretty muddy to me. just thought i start posting in the right forum if i know which one to post in. for instance, this should be posted in the site feedback/questions forum, but that doen't get read

I already rode that
    Quote Originally Posted by warmseth
    is the passion meant to be the off topic. they both seem pretty muddy to me. just thought i start posting in the right forum if i know which one to post in. for instance, this should be posted in the site feedback/questions forum, but that doen't get read
    I always thought "passion" forum was more leaned towards bike experiences and such and general was for just that, general topics.
    But with this new format and passion getting tossed on the top of the lists it just seems everyone sooner post messages there then in "general" forum.

Medium?

Mtbr 1:5 - "In the beginning

The Author registered a domain called mtbr.com and a domain called mtbreview.com. Now the websites were formless and empty; darkness was over the surface of both, and the spirit of The Author held them together. And Francois said, "Let there be Forums". Francois saw that the forums were good, and he separated the passion from the tech talk. Francois called the Passionate Forum "Passion", and the techie forum "TechTalk". And there was Passion, and there was TechTalk-the first day."

TechTalk and Passion. They were the only forums. Passion was for getting passionate about cycling. You can be passionate about technical issues. Techtalk was for asking technical questions.

General is "General Techtalk", and there are also specific techtalk forums for shocks, brakes, etc. General's got a passion flavor to it now that some of the tech is in other forums.

IMHO

banned

big difference

Passion is more focused on grammer, while General is much more strict with respect to spelling.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    you can go to prison for getting passionate with your bike in public

I HUCK WITH CHUCK
    I think Passion is supposed to be about riding experiences/stories/pictures, and general is supposed to be just tech. Too bad thats not the way it is, or I might actually post some on the passion board. There is WAY too much tech stuff on all the forums I go to. it should get better in the summer

mtbr member
    In Passion, they will tear you a new one for asking what you favoite movie is. In General, they will just ignore you :-)

There's no app for this.

that's more betterly put

than, like, I could have put it. Good one Walt. Jim

No Titus anymore...

I've got one. It's not passionate, it's not techy....

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

cojones inside

Wink ??

Quote Originally Posted by Wasatch Walt
    Passion is more focused on grammer, while General is much more strict with respect to spelling.

What is grammer?
    Do you mean Spalling instead of spelling?
    Kley

Bigger than Big

Passion

To post in Passion, you must confess your undying love to Rod Stewart...
    "Get back to the hills, get back to baby where you belong." - P. Westerberg