Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

What did you do to/for your bike today?

17K views 204 replies 114 participants last post by  Fleas 
#1 ·
Some days I don't get to do anything or ride it, or even touch it, so I'd like to know what you did to or for your bike today.

Today I lowered my stem by one spacer.

See less See more
#12 ·
When I get home, I will change the rear tube on the Fish, the slow leak has finally pissed me off enough,
then I'll unpack and put together my new bike :thumbsup:(not that exciting, its a CHF 350 shitter)

#18 ·
^^ don't feel like the lone ranger, last night I spun my bike around the yard long enough to get the seat height right, and I rode right through at least one surprise from my Pugs. 3/4 of an acre and I find a turd to ride over. It's a skill I tell you.

#19 ·
I decided to dust the cobwebs off my "other" full suspension bike, filled the tires with air, and took a cruise around the neighborhood and tried a few wheelies...
Amazing that we used to ride these things in the woods when I was a kid...

Attachments

#20 ·
Prepping spare bike for an out-of-town visitor tomorrow:
He gets a chunkier front tire, a 9mm thru-axle conversion, a clean brake rotor, and the pedals of his choice. :thumbsup:

Mine gets a kick to remove dry mud, and some oil on my chain. :rolleyes:

-F

#22 ·
I gathered part of the flock in for the winter ( the Blindside, Ragley, and wifes Safire). I'll probably fix the flat on the Adamant and might drink a beer and just stare lovingly at the Sunday I just finished. I'll also check my ebay bids ...we all really kind of want that cherry Italian made Marz66.

edit...I'll definitely drink a beer...I might stare lovingly at the Sunday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.