Dazed and Confused

Wardrobe malfunction (Warning. Graphic material inside.)

Last night we had a good easy ride on Severed, including a pause to break out the saw and do some trail maintenance in the dark. Back at home I was getting ready for a mandatory shower when the malfunction occurred.

The drawstring in my spandex shorts is a rather long loop that I keep tucked inside so it doesn't snag any passing branches. Branches were the least of my worries. As the shorts passed my knees I felt an unusual tug. The drawstring had become tangled in, um, the equipment. So there I was with my pants around my knees, bent over to get some slack, going "Ooch! Ouch!" as my wife howls with laughter. As usual there was no sympathy for self-inflicted injuries. It took much fumbling and gentle tugging before the Gordian knot was untangled. Boy, was I relieved.

Next ride, I'm wearing a hair net.
    Is ibuprofen considered a recreational drug?

mtbr member
    When I read "graphic material inside" I was, for some reason, expecting a picture. Sure am glad that it wasn't! Reading your post made me laugh out loud, causing my coworkers to look at me funny.
    A good friend will come bail you out of jail.
    But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying
    "Damn... we fcuked up!"

"Ride Lots" - Eddie Mercx

hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by AlanB
    Last night we had a good easy ride on Severed, including a pause to break out the saw and do some trail maintenance in the dark. Back at home I was getting ready for a mandatory shower when the malfunction occurred.

The drawstring in my spandex shorts is a rather long loop that I keep tucked inside so it doesn't snag any passing branches. Branches were the least of my worries. As the shorts passed my knees I felt an unusual tug. The drawstring had become tangled in, um, the equipment. So there I was with my pants around my knees, bent over to get some slack, going "Ooch! Ouch!" as my wife howls with laughter. As usual there was no sympathy for self-inflicted injuries. It took much fumbling and gentle tugging before the Gordian knot was untangled. Boy, was I relieved.

Next ride, I'm wearing a hair net.
    remember, too much gentle tugging means you're actually enjoying it.

YR

Dazed and Confused
    Graphic descriptions count as graphic material.

I'm just glad the digicam was put away. We don't want people spewing coffee over their screens, do we?
    Is ibuprofen considered a recreational drug?

rack admirer

Franks or the beans?

Lenny Clarke wants to know.
    MCM # 57

mtbr member

too late....

I'm just glad the digicam was put away. We don't want people spewing coffee over their screens, do we?

Too late, already spewed the coffee.

Thanks for sharing Alan, glad we can ALWAYS count on you!

TJ

Surfin' da mountain

Do graphic instructions count as graphic material?

They do in Howard Stern's case.