"Ride Lots" - Eddie Mercx

Tuesday on the Travel Channel

never watch the show but Tuesday at 9:00 on the Travel Channel, Cliff from Cheers will be at the Trek Factory for the show he does now.......may be interesting. may suck arse. just plugging it since I just saw the ad......

YR

iheartMTNs

thanks YR, i'm there

i'll be taking delivery on a new ex7 in march (great bikes for the bucks) so a tour through the factory will be fun for me even if cliffy doesnt do one of his know-it-all bits about the history of alloy tubing or some such shpiel.
    e
    "EPO can turn donkeys into horses!" function

Turner Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti_Rider
    never watch the show but Tuesday at 9:00 on the Travel Channel, Cliff from Cheers will be at the Trek Factory for the show he does now.......may be interesting. may suck arse. just plugging it since I just saw the ad......

YR
    Thanks for the heads up, I will have to set the DVR on my tv to record that. BTW, Happy New Year Everyone.
    Dave

mtbr member
    Actually, I've watched that show a couple of times. It's actually a pretty good show; I'd LOVE to have his job.

It has the standard inane banter and stuff, but overall I like it.
    www.teamnavycycling.org
    10 Pivot Mach 429
    09 Felt Nine Race
    03 Litespeed Tuscany

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti_Rider

YR

Hey Yeti, thanks for the heads up.

mtbr member

Cool

I think he's allready been to Cannondale. I'll have to wait for the rerun because I'll be at work and my recorder is busted

Freshly Fujified

Watched it

Pretty decent segment. Gave insights into the company's history, etc. Main focus was on the manufacture of their hand-built carbon fiber road bikes. FWIW I enjoyed it.

Bob
    'If Wal-Mart sold parachutes, who would jump?' Frank Havnoonian (quoting his father) Drexel Hill Cyclery

life is a barrel o'fun
    Caught it last night and the only problem was that it was maybe 5 min worth of bike content! Still, fun and informative.

I have a hard time watching these shows in general, I get too jealous of the hosts being paid to travel and report on their travels. But it's nice to see "Cliff" is doing well during his postal service retirement "Dance, mailman...."
    "We sat outside the dentist, tooting a horn on the guy's bike."-overheard in the Underground