fraid of heights

Tucson AZ trails?

Heya,
    Will be in Tucson during Febuary, and having lived in Tempe a few years I know the Mt. Biking weather in AZ should be primo. ( course I have no idea if it gets colder in Tucson than in Tempe? )

Anyway, can anyone give me some good leads on the best trails in the area? I may head back up through Pheonix and hit National and Haws or something and then stay up in Sedona and do some riding on the way back to NM? But for sure I would like to try and get some riding in while I am in Tucson.

Thanks for any advice!!

NedwannaB

Try here!

Quote Originally Posted by stiingya
    Anyway, can anyone give me some good leads on the best trails in the area? I may head back up through Pheonix and hit National and Haws or something and then stay up in Sedona and do some riding on the way back to NM? But for sure I would like to try and get some riding in while I am in Tucson.

Thanks for any advice!!
    I'm moonlighting as an AZ trail advovate from out here in Norcal, trying to earn brownie points for when I'm out there post xmas week . This link is from the sticky on the AZ board on FATQFN (frequently asked trail questions from newbies). Hope it helps.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...97563#poststop

Saucy Size Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JMac47
    I'm moonlighting as an AZ trail advovate from out here in Norcal, trying to earn brownie points for when I'm out there post xmas week . This link is from the sticky on the AZ board on FATQFN (frequently asked trail questions from newbies). Hope it helps.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...97563#poststop
    5 brownie points deposited in your off-shore account, JMac47.

p.
    Don't be that guy! Read the forum guidelines.

NedwannaB

Question?......

Quote Originally Posted by Paul B
    5 brownie points deposited in your off-shore account, JMac47.

p.
    ......no, not one of those questions! Heh. When are more of the AZ peeps going to start filling in the sticky?

Oh, and thanks, did the latest deposit bring me up to a zero balance on my account?

fraid of heights
    Thanks mucho! And also I didn't know there were regional forums, so thanks for pointing me there! Will spend some time looking around the various threads.

Thanks again...

NedwannaB
    Thanks mucho! And also I didn't know there were regional forums, so thanks for pointing me there! Will spend some time looking around the various threads.

Thanks again...
    Yeah, hit us up if you ever come out our way (Norcal), as we luvta tell you where to go! (trail advice that is)

NedwannaB

P.s.

Heya,
    Anyway, can anyone give me some good leads on the best trails in the area? But for sure I would like to try and get some riding in while I am in Tucson.

Thanks for any advice!!
    Try touching base with this mate, Blair:

info@mountain-bike-adventure-travel.com

He runs bike tours abroad, but resides in Tuscon. Not sure if he's in town the month you're there, but worth a shot.Tell him Jeff from CA. ref'd you.