Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Huckin' trails

Too clean to be true (I love my bike)

From March 11 after a nice wet ride, I shined the heck out of my bike.

Does make for great pictures though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Too clean to be true (I love my bike)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1332562982.032969.jpg  

Too clean to be true (I love my bike)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1332562992.433439.jpg  

Too clean to be true (I love my bike)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1332563007.753716.jpg  

Too clean to be true (I love my bike)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1332563021.519543.jpg  

Too clean to be true (I love my bike)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1332563033.950799.jpg  

Too clean to be true (I love my bike)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1332563047.541819.jpg  

Too clean to be true (I love my bike)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1332563059.787194.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    So fresh and so clean!
    Looks new
    2002 Giant Rincon
    2012 Diamondback Podium 3
    2013 Specialized Stumpjumper EVO 29
    2013 Giant Anthem X Advanced 2

dirtbag
    Tires need armorall.
    Amolan

Huckin' trails
    Quote Originally Posted by stop619 View Post
    So fresh and so clean!
    Looks new
    Bike is already 6 years old
    topless. that's what all mtb girls do. we go ride, get topless, have pillow fights in the woods, scissor, then ride home!

Just Ride
    I don't spend that much time cleaning the tires. I wipe em off is about it. The rest I'll take the time to clean when it needs it, other than that, I just keep the drive train clean. Nice looking bike though. Where did you get the dragon sticker on the down tube? Or was that OEM?
    SS ==> Nut up or Shut up!

Huckin' trails
    I like nice clean tires.

The dragon is OEM paint. Its not a sticker, it's some kind of heat transfer print. Badass level of the bike was part of the reason I bought it over a few others.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Looks sweet. Although clean bikes make me sad. My bike hasn't been that clean since about 5 minutes after I paid for it.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Sad to see to such a pristine bike

'Tis but a scratch
    Time to find some dirt! Only time I've seen tires that clean was when the UPS driver drops them off. Nice ride though!

Huckin' trails
    Yeah, just had to say those pics where taken in early march, about the first day we had nice weather. I went for a god damn wet ride, literally rinding into a few inches of water, so I had to make sure everything dried up nicely and wash away any salt (water was from the melting snow).

Now it's dirty. But still looking good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Too clean to be true (I love my bike)-dscn0033_web.jpg  

Huckin' trails
    From today's ride :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Too clean to be true (I love my bike)-dscn0077_web.jpg  

mtbr member
    badass bike with that dragon
    Keep The Rubber Side Down

The dragon if not paint or an OEM sticker under the clear coat would probably be a water transfer. That's how decals were applied before they started using stickers. Some companies still do the water transfer though. They're a pain in the ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Id scrap the passion forum all together, its a breeding ground for unicorn milkers, rainbow chasers and candy cotton farters.

Huckin' trails
    There is no clear coat. Matte paint (well semi flat). The graphics are not painted, more of a image transfer like many others. The Iron Horse, Yakuza and Aniki are stickers. The graphics on the head tube are made the same way as the dragon.

Looks good and is very durable, so I'm pretty happy.

Now I need to find some nice babe stickers for the top tube and something for the back of the seat tube.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    wish my bike cleaned up that well

Huckin' trails

Moar pics from this week

On tuesday :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Too clean to be true (I love my bike)-dscn0028.jpg  

Too clean to be true (I love my bike)-dscn0029_web.jpg  

Huckin' trails
    On Friday :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Too clean to be true (I love my bike)-dscn0043.jpg  

Too clean to be true (I love my bike)-dscn0052.jpg  

Too clean to be true (I love my bike)-dscn0054.jpg  

Huckin' trails
    On Saturday :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Too clean to be true (I love my bike)-dscn0065_web.jpg  

Too clean to be true (I love my bike)-dscn0070_web.jpg  

Too clean to be true (I love my bike)-dscn0078.jpg  

'Tis but a scratch
    I like the last pic with the hatchet. Something kind of cool about that one in particular!

Huckin' trails
    Yeah, the place really set the pace for some zombie killing though

'Tis but a scratch
    Inspired by your standard for clean, I spent 20 minutes on my drive train tonight. No pic, but I was impressed with my result. Lube is soaking in overnight for the morning ride.

Huckin' trails
    Good results are the key. Otherwise it's just time wasting. Yeah, my main bike is cleaned after every rides. Properly maintained bike for a proper beating on the trails.

Now for my commuters... That's another story

mtbr member
    Look at the size of that rear rotor! Don't you lock up too much with such a monster?
    Daemon
    "Worship the Machines."
    www.nivas.hr | www.worship.hr

Huckin' trails
    Well you learn. Like everything else. Sure I did at first, it was part of the "fun". Now I'm getting pretty good. And with SD7 levers I can get a pretty good control now. I don't even lock my wheels anymore on scary downhills. Cause that would be even more scary.

Mountain Man Dan
    Nice hell-met.
    The bike is nothing more then circles turning circles, It's the human motor that makes it elegant.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast