Make some music
    Sep 2004

Thurs nite snow ride....

Wow, I just got done with a great nite ride in about 3 inches of 25 degree snow. A little sketchy at first but once I got warmed up to it WATCH OUT Jerry…… My back was all jacked up and I really wasn’t feelin very good, I had NO interest (none, less than none, none more interest) in going out for a ride at night in 25 degree above absolute zero weather. But, I figured what the heck, I have a balaclavious. A little of my nutritional secret supplement, hit the trails with nothing more than an appreciation for the snow covered beauty and some willingness to make the ride better, before I knew it smiles abound. What an activity…. My back is way better, I ended up with a kickin ride and I’m happy….

This was before today's big snow, which is one of the reasons I went I guess. It's wild the way some hills look way steeper when their all white with snow. It's also cool the way the bike handles better on the snow covered down hills when you take all your weight off the bars and your confidence builds and you start to let it rip.
    J.O.R.B.A. More than just tm. WWW.JORBA.ORG

mtbr member
    I did the same thing this morning. It was 4am and I couldn't sleep. I decided to go for a "snow ride" on some trails a mile or so from my house. It was awesome. Nobody was on the road - I rode right down the middle of the road then hit the trails.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bikes are my time machines.