mtbr member

There are certain things that parents have a habit of doing.......

.....................that kids will never thank them for later-on in life....................

Such as posting videos of them on Youtube without their knowledge for instance

I suppose it could be be claimed, that my boy Scott (6 years) is at least endeavouring to maintain his fitness & competitive spirit during the less kid friendly mountain biking weather months (yea right - not! – more like he’s a budding clown! )

Best I get his bike back out from the shed now that Spring has arrived, and pump up his tyres & lube the chain before he does his forthcoming years’ street-cred irreparable damage?!

I do feel need to add that he takes after his Mother in his ways, and it is she who clearly allows too many e-numbers at mealtime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLEvr...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obv6o30MAHE&NR=1
    Lend me £20.00 and I'll buy you a drink!

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Too funny, but you'll have to translate "e-numbers" for this Yank . . . .

edit: nevermind -- apparently I can use this computer to do my own research.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Canaan
    Too funny, but you'll have to translate "e-numbers" for this Yank . . . .
    It's a UK fad/health hysteria thing. All food sold in tins, bottles or packets has to be labeled with it's constituent ingredients (so says European Commission!). Anything beginning with an "E", such as, Monosodium E507 for example is a synthetic preservative or colouring agent, and Health Agencies blame too many "e-numbers" for all manner of woes affecting the younger generation, such as bringing-about being hyper-active, aggressiveness, lack of schooling ability, etc; you name it!
    Lend me £20.00 and I'll buy you a drink!

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    Thanks, but you'll have to translate "tins" for this Yank . . . (kidding, of course).

mtbr member
    ahha thats funny