mtbr member

Good job! Thanks for the info (pics)

Thank you for the info. I started a thread a few weeks ago asking for advice on selecting a trainer. I really appreciated all the positive feedback and comments that everyone had to offer regarding different types of trainers as well as their strengths and weaknesses. In the end I decided to go with the Blackburn Trackstand Fluid Trainer and I couldn't be happier.
    Been using the trainer for about a week now and I am very pleased with the fluidity of the resistance as well as the overall low level of noise. I have been using the trainer on my old 99 FSR Enduro which I was planning to convert to single speed since I recently purchased a new bike. The conversion will now have to wait until spring because the bike is getting used now on a daily basis. I will leave you all with a couple of pics. Thank you all again for the input and everyone have a Merry Christmas or a Happy Hannakuh.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Nice, how much did that run ya if you dont mind me asking? I'm looking to get one. Also where did you get it?
    Thanks
    Remember, "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time".-D.Ritchie

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    cool--welcome to daily cycling! I really like my cycleops.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MTB1986
    Nice, how much did that run ya if you dont mind me asking? I'm looking to get one. Also where did you get it?
    Thanks

I ordered from BicycleBuys.com. The trainer was less than $200 including shipping. Here is a link.
    http://www.bicyclebuys.com/Items01.a...D=2047&pOP=250
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mb3designs
    I ordered from BicycleBuys.com. The trainer was less than $200 including shipping. Here is a link.
    http://www.bicyclebuys.com/Items01.a...D=2047&pOP=250
    Ok cool, thanks. I gotta get one of these soon before I lose the muscle I built-up riding last summer and fall.
    Remember, "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time".-D.Ritchie