Ransomed

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid (OT)

So as you can see, I haven't been on these boards very long. I mainly stick to 'Save Some Weight', 'Passion', and 'General'. Today I felt like mixing it up a bit, and took a peek in the Political-Social-Economic-Religion board....

BAD IDEA!!!

After reading 3 threads, I have a full-blown migraine, and lost a significant amount of my faith in humanity.

Just a warning to my fellow cyclists - ignorance is bliss.

Where's my tylenol....

GF

JmZ
    Reformed Lurker

Some new forum features will help with that...

Quote Originally Posted by gofarther
    So as you can see, I haven't been on these boards very long. I mainly stick to 'Save Some Weight', 'Passion', and 'General'. Today I felt like mixing it up a bit, and took a peek in the Political-Social-Economic-Religion board....

BAD IDEA!!!

After reading 3 threads, I have a full-blown migraine, and lost a significant amount of my faith in humanity.

Where's my tylenol....

GF
    There is a great feature that will allow you to ignore what selected users have written. I've just started to use it. Makes the migraine just a headache then. And yes ignorance IS bliss.

JmZ
    JmZ

From one flat land to another.

Advocate as if your ride depends on it...

beer *****es n' bikes
    I haven't and refuse to look at it... arguing on the internet is so pointless and frustrating... with finals coming up fast its not like I need anymore stress... stupid TX Government class.
    bike dude, velocity employee (this is my personal account)

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gofarther

BAD IDEA!!!

Where's my tylenol....

GF
    Just be glad there's a separate forum for that stuff. Otherwise, it would all be right here on Passion.