Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Yappy little dog!
    Reputation: schnauzers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,881

    Spring has returned!

    Springbrook trail that is! Better than before the floods.

    And I bet you thought this was some post about southern hemisphere riding.



    And what better way to celebrate?

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    392
    Fantastic! Maybe I'll come up and ride it next week (have the week off from work).

    And your right. I thought this thread was going to have some warm weather trail pictures in it.

  3. #3
    Yappy little dog!
    Reputation: schnauzers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,881
    Quote Originally Posted by desertred View Post
    Fantastic! Maybe I'll come up and ride it next week (have the week off from work).

    And your right. I thought this thread was going to have some warm weather trail pictures in it.


    Heil opens on Friday as well but access is only from Picture Rock.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by schnauzers View Post
    And I bet you thought this was some post about southern hemisphere riding.
    Isn't it?

    You can tell when its Spring Downunder in the Northern Australian Alps ... just wait for the smoke! It's the start of the fire season.

    Some smokey shots from the Bicentennial National Trail of the Northern Australian Alps.










    Today the 27th October (Downunder Time) the new 145 kilometre Centenary Trail officially opens, here in the Australian Capital Territory. I'm going for a ride along the Northern ACT Border.

    Enjoy Spring.

    Warren.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,271
    Stunning pics of gorgeous country!

    The US media has been noting the severe fire situation in Australia, although not a lot of detail.

  6. #6
    Yappy little dog!
    Reputation: schnauzers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wassa View Post
    Isn't it?



    Today the 27th October (Downunder Time) the new 145 kilometre Centenary Trail officially opens, here in the Australian Capital Territory. I'm going for a ride along the Northern ACT Border.

    Enjoy Spring.

    Warren.

    Note to self... Need to get down under. I used to work for Goodman Fielder long ago but never got to Oz .

    Nice pics.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:02 AM
  2. stolen bike returned
    By jkad in forum Passion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2013, 03:11 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 08:50 AM
  4. Returned my 29er for a 26er
    By -mogwai in forum Beginner's Corner
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 08:51 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 05:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •