mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Specialized Tires

I've had a few good rides on the Specialized Fast Tracks and I'm very impressed in Specialized's first 29er tire. The Fast Tracks are a bit narrow at an honest 2.0" but the 120tpi casing and versatile dual compound tread is very sticky on hardpacked trail. They corner as well in the dry as any tire I've had and are second only to the Schwalbe Little Als for all around use. This is an ideal race tire and can handle all but the rockiest trail. With Specialized jumping into the niner market, it makes one wonder what projects they're working on for the near future. Go Big, Go Fast

mtbr member
    I'm not into the 29er thing but I have allways loved the big S's tires. I can't be certain but I've felt that the supple 120 tpi casing is why I like them so much. What other tires out there have a similar design?

mtbr member
    More information here:
    Specialized Tires?

I am running the stock Adrenaline Pro up front with a Cinder in the rear and I absolutely love this combination. The Adrenaline center block design rolls easy but lean it either way and it grips like a beast. The Cinder grabs everything and keeps asking for more.

The Adrenaline is 2.0 and the Cinder is 2.25 but the Adrenaline is much taller and larger than the Cinder.

cask conditioned

Good job!

I'm running an Adreneline Dual 2.0's up front and a Roll-X Dual 2.0 in back. So far a great combo! I've had em on there a long time now and the rear is getting worn but I only notice it on very loose climbs. Otherwise the compounds give a nice sticky feel and the widths look and feel much bigger than 2.0's.
    Buy a bell, help the trails....

http://www.corbamtb.com/store/store.shtml

where are we eating?

mtbr member
    I have an Adreniline 2.2 up front (it's huge) and a Kenda Nevegal in the rear. I had an Adrenilane 2.2 in the back at first but it was so big it rubbed against the derailleur.

The nice thing about the adreniline is that it's very light for its size, and it grips well.
    我的镀铬光泽的冰柱一样,我骑在镇附近在我的低骑手自行车