Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sea Otter pics

Code Monkey Administrator

Hope

Quote Originally Posted by ElHombre

The dream vehicle for a trip to Moab...
    I would like one of these for my wife. A second for me. And some free time to tour Southern Colorado. Thank you. ... please?
    "Cycle tracks will abound in Utopia" - H.G. Wells.

mtbr dismember

Need more details

Quote Originally Posted by dogonfr
    Any pics of #199 DH jr beginner
    I have nearly 400 photos of the MX and most were taken from the side, not the front. So few numbers are visible. I need an exact description, including colors, of your helmet, shirt and pants. I don't know many bikes so just give me the color.

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wherewolf
    I have nearly 400 photos of the MX and most were taken from the side, not the front. So few numbers are visible. I need an exact description, including colors, of your helmet, shirt and pants. I don't know many bikes so just give me the color.
    How about a pic the difference is he is wearing red shorts, jersey, knee/shin guards with this helmet & no camel back. Thanx for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tgreathead
    Isn't that PatiNeto's rack design?
    gracias El hombre for your nice words

Yeap I guess I was riding around somewere since I also Have my Balfa 2-step HD with me on the motorbike...

Is kind of amazing how many people got Inspire by my little bike, I meet people from all over the world and looks Like I inspire a few other too...

I be going to the Cranks works In whisler in late July with my Girlfriends and the bikes, maybe i see you then..

Oh if you guys and gals see more fotos of My motorcycle please tell me were to find them.

Adios for now Ricardo "Patineto" Kuhn
    Last edited by patineto; 04-10-2006 at 10:56 PM.

SS Clyde 29er

That's one hell of a tandem!

Great pics,Wherewolf! I like how you've captured the impending doom of crashing.
    My favorite bike at Sea Otter was this one:

The dream vehicle for a trip to Moab...
    or maybe its a pace bike but instead of having an extra wheel for your bike....it has an extra bike...for your wheel...AHHHHHH!

mtbr dismember

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by dogonfr
    How about a pic the difference is he is wearing red shorts, jersey, knee/shin guards with this helmet & no camel back. Thanx for looking.
    Sorry, I can't find one of him

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fire horse
    or maybe its a pace bike but instead of having an extra wheel for your bike....it has an extra bike...for your wheel...AHHHHHH!
    Nicolai???

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wherewolf
    Sorry, I can't find one of him
    No problem, i appreciate you taking your time to look, thank you.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MTSC
    Nicolai???
    Yeap M-Pire one of the Nicest Frames I ever got to touch here are a few more Pictures of the Build bike and Here are some of a Idley pulley project that I made to improve on her pedal efficiency...

and finally A bunch more of the Bikerack I collect over the 8 years since I made the rack..

Uncle

Hey Hey Ricardo!

Did you ride at Sea Otter as well? My buddie saw you there, and like most folks, he was fascinated with your Beemer rack system.

FYI - that really light front wheel you built & sold to me (black Mavic 225 w/ Onyx hub) is still straight as ever. Had my doubts, but so far so good. Thanks for the hook up.
    Eat, ride, eat, rest, repeat.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 105millimetersofpleasure
    Did you ride at Sea Otter as well? My buddie saw you there, and like most folks, he was fascinated with your Beemer rack system.
    actually i was just playing "Posser' since I have a Fubar Knee and I can varelly walk much less Unclip from the pedals

even with a "wodden-leg" it was fun for sure...

FYI - that really light front wheel you built & sold to me (black Mavic 225 w/ Onyx hub) is still straight as ever. Had my doubts, but so far so good. Thanks for the hook up.
    well what do you spect,..!?!?
    i don't play around when I build things (well i do but in a good way) put it this way I have wheels still rolling for 10 years if not more and after being trash and trash again they are as straight as the day i build them, is all about the passion and the care you take when you build them super slow but made to last for ever.

ride it with total confidence and if something happends let me know

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by patineto
    gracias El hombre for your nice words

Yeap I guess I was riding around somewere since I also Have my Balfa 2-step HD with me on the motorbike...

Is kind of amazing how many people got Inspire by my little bike, I meet people from all over the world and looks Like I inspire a few other too...
    A couple of years ago I did ride from SF to Moab by motorcycle, to then hit the sweet trails there by mtb. But I had to use a rental.
    How is riding with the rack+bike? Not too much trouble wih side wind etc?

smw
    pedal pusher
    Quote Originally Posted by KONA_in_SB
    I went. Couldn't register to race, already full. Lame. Started to rain. went home. does anyone else feel that the sea Otter is only about the $$$. $60 for a camp site (which is a small piece of parking lot)...come on.

anyways good pics...why don't they move it to May?

It might be a bit pricey, but I thought it was worth every penny, cant wait till next year. Its a great event and a ton of fun. Ive spent morre for less.

Sean
    Gears and suspension are for girls and old men. Feel free to quote me in your signature. - Fast Eddy

Uhhhhh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat
    I like this pic. It's like a three-headed monster giving chase.
    Jr. X kids always look good.
    Fayetteville, AR and N.W.A RePrEsEnT

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    A couple of years ago I did ride from SF to Moab by motorcycle, to then hit the sweet trails there by mtb. But I had to use a rental.
    Don Hombre Muy macho do you live in san francisco ,,,?
    i'm in berkeley just acrosss the bridge..

the ride is for sure dificult, actually the wind is not much of a problem but full loaded the bike is really prone to get little on the front end, specially at stop lights it feels like you need a willyebar like this

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by patineto

the ride is for sure dificult, actually the wind is not much of a problem but full loaded the bike is really prone to get little on the front end, specially at stop lights it feels like you need a willyebar like this

A friend of mine did that about 6 years ago on a CB750F to do shuttle runs on Tam.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005

actually tonight i'm using a Apple computer and i have no idea how to find the URL,sorry about that here is the link anyway
    http://patineto.smugmug.com/gallery/568/10/62828844

mtbr member
    Here are a few I got from the short track race
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ride to eat, Eat to ride.

smw
    pedal pusher
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin
    Here are a few I got from the short track race

Looks a bit messy.

Sean
    Gears and suspension are for girls and old men. Feel free to quote me in your signature. - Fast Eddy

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    they look happy... >_<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2