wg
    Fermented Grain Sampler

A Ride With Matt

This is my nephew. A courageous young man who has been diagnosed with Huntington's Disease.

“A Ride with Matt” is a joint feature documentary film as well as a charity fundraising effort to raise money for the Huntington’s Disease Society of America. Through grass roots funding, sponsorship, and donations in-kind we are raising $150,000 for the feature documentary. All proceeds and additional money raised will be donated to the Huntington’s Disease Society of America for treatment, support, and helping find a cure for Huntington’s

Please take a couple minutes to look through his site, watch the video, learn about Huntington's Disease and hopefully donate.

Thank you!!!

A RIDE WITH MATT
    Don't harsh my mello

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to wg again."

Good stuff man.

boxcar
    I was previously unaware of this disease, thanks for sharing.

\m/{-_-}\m/
    The video was very moving. Best of luck to you and your family.

b a n n e d
    I work with Huntington's disease patients as well as other movement disorders on a regular basis in my line of work. Unfortunately, I'm the clinician that often is the bearer of bad news and it is often very frustrating and heart wrenching.

Hat's off to you and your nephew for spreading the word, and best of luck to you both in your endeavors.
    Alcohol may lead nowhere, but it sure is the scenic route!

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Thanks for doing this with and for Matt. Best of luck on your journey. This is the kind of thing that puts all of life in perspective. Enjoy every moment that you have together.