mtbr member

Is it quiting time yet?

It's a nice day out there today. So therefore I plan on getting my 1st ride in on my new bike this evening. Only problem is the view out my office window for the next 4 hours. All it's doing is making the day feel that much longer....tick-tock...

Is it quiting time yet?-1048.jpg
    uʍop əpıs ɹəqqnɹ əɥʇ dəəʞ ɹəqɯəɯəɹ pəɥsɐɹɔ əʌɐɥ ʇɥƃıɯ noʎ sıɥʇ pɐəɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    I feel your pain....stuck at work too. Fortunately my bike is inside my car and parked far enough away that I can't actually see it. I still know it is there though....calling my name.

The anticipation will make the ride tonight just all that much more fun though...

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Schweeet! May the next four hours fly by and have fun on your new ride!
    I once had an office with a window wall that looked out over a fairly pleasant view. People were so impressed, but for me, it was a view to the outdoors where I wasn't! I never told this to anyone that I worked with, because they definitely would not have understood.

mtbr member
    Yea. Sometimes that office with a view is only torture. But today has been one of those days where I actually haven't been in the office much. Been out there where its NICE. So its going by pretty quick for me. But still not fast enough. Would much rather be riding. But who wouldn't?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by June Bug View Post
    Schweeet!
    That about sums it up! Damn I love that bike! My old Epic was nice but it was......well, it was old. It was also an 2009 Epic Expert but it was so old it had those little 26" wheels and a 3x9 drivetrain. The new one is the World Cup with the 1x11 setup and that thing is capable of going much faster than I can make it go! Now I can't wait until Sunday for the race season to start!

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Had the same issue yesterday. Went out at lunch to check on the bike. After my student left, I changed and then corrected papers in my riding gear. Was a painful 30 minutes to the end of the day. However it saves about 15-30 minutes doing this then going home before an after work ride.

mb_
    mtbr member
    Is it quiting time yet?-img_0918.jpg