www.billygoat.com

Popeyes Paceline

I know it's not MTB, but I don't ride a lot of road anymore, and I don't think would find the humor in it anyway. . . at least the ones around here . . . I was going through some old stuff and found this. It's a Popeyes Buffet Paceline. I came up with the idea about 2 years ago. If you get hungry simply wait for your man or woman to come through and reach in his pocket for the tasty goodness. I've been hooked on Popeye's since the early 80's. I went to a BMX race in Shreveport and discovered them. I lived in Kansas (KC) at the time and they were not around KC, so it was a great day when they started opening all over and I could enjoy the spicy goodness more than once a year.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Right Coast
    mmmm...Pope-yes

Popeyes>KFC
    "Majority rule don't work in mental institutions"

ever forward
    Their red beans and rice is quite tasty. Good carbs and protien for a $4 lunch.
    Never confuse effort with results

Glad to Be Alive
    like that is healthy
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

No pain, no pain.

The best onion rings!

I used to love chowing down on their onion rings and dipping 'em in their BBQ sauce. The only one I've been in since moving to CO didn't have the orings at all - huge bummer.
    Funny photobomber pics at http://photobombers.com

Currently in Exile

Healthy, No!

Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    like that is healthy
    But it sure is TASTY!!!! Man cannot live on healthy food alone.
    "There are those who would say there's something pathological about the need to ride, and they're probably on to something. I'd wager though that most of the society-approved compulsions leave deeper scars in the psyche than a need to go and ride a bicycle on a mountain." Cam McRea

ever forward

Beans and Rice

Actually, unless your an Adkins freak, this is quite a healthy meal. Very high in protein and complex carbs. Lots of vitamins, fiber, anti-oxidants in legumes. There are not many fast food items that are better for you.
    Last edited by arturo7; 03-18-2005 at 07:42 PM. Reason: added verbage
    Never confuse effort with results