mtbr member

Pennsylvania Passion

The day started as a brisk 35* and the dog was eager to get outside as I was.
    We packed up and headed out to some of my favorite trails. I have not been on them
    in at least a month. The air was crisp, it was definitely colder than I'm used to, but we rode
    just over 7miles of sweet singletrack fun!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pennsylvania Passion-a1.jpg  

Pennsylvania Passion-a2.jpg  

Pennsylvania Passion-3.jpg  

Pennsylvania Passion-4.jpg  

Pennsylvania Passion-5.jpg  

Pennsylvania Passion-6.jpg  

"foot to pedal, wheel to dirt, there is no substitute for the act of riding "

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Sweet! My PA ride today was much warmer. I believe it was 37 degrees the whole time.

Nice looking pooch and beautiful trail.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    That last picture looks like somebody would rather be riding shotgun with their head hanging out the window. Or upgraded to the back seat at least.

Nice pics!

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    nice pics, nice trails, and nice riding partner. Two questions, what breed is the riding buddy, and where at in PA

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Hit Gretna yesterday(about 45 degrees and windy), trail 15 was awesome... I almost got run over by a monster buck that was chasing a doe, scared the crap outta me! Litterally missed me by 5 feet.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Ray View Post
    Hit Gretna yesterday(about 45 degrees and windy), trail 15 was awesome... I almost got run over by a monster buck that was chasing a doe, scared the crap outta me! Litterally missed me by 5 feet.
    15 is pretty amazing right now isn't it?!?! Is it just me, or are some of the features a little easier to ride now that the leaves cover up some of the more intimidating "consequences"? lol

Heading out to Gretna as soon as I wrap up here at work.

Tough Guy Extraordinaire
    Photos Looks like JT to me, but could really be lots of other places.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by lolaralph View Post
    nice pics, nice trails, and nice riding partner. Two questions, what breed is the riding buddy, and where at in PA
    Archer is actually a rescue dog found in Brooklyn NY. He was picked up on Grant & Archer , Hence the name “Archer” He is a pit bull mix, prolly has some Boxer in him.
    One thing is for sure..he loves to run! Photos were in NEPA Mountain Top to be exact.
    "foot to pedal, wheel to dirt, there is no substitute for the act of riding "

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pointerDixie214 View Post
    15 is pretty amazing right now isn't it?!?! Is it just me, or are some of the features a little easier to ride now that the leaves cover up some of the more intimidating "consequences"? lol

Heading out to Gretna as soon as I wrap up here at work.
    15 is awesome right now... I cleaned it for the second time ever yesterday, but of course it didn't happen because there were no witnesses

Gnarly
    Nice pics. Your dog's expression is priceless.
    Cool name: Archer.
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

mtbr member
    Nice. How are the trails at Promised Land? I rode there 20 years ago once when I spent the weekend in Canadensis.

Is not amused
    Nice photos with Archer and you. Thanks for sharing. Cool to see a pit/boxer mix on here.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Ray View Post
    15 is awesome right now... I cleaned it for the second time ever yesterday, but of course it didn't happen because there were no witnesses
    HAHA Nice.

Wednesday was my first ever "would be" clean... but I stopped a few times to wait for my riding buddy. I did clean all the obstacles though.

We need to head out there sometime.

mtbr member

PA Passion....

Looks like Whip O WIll, Snapper 1, Snapper 3, and Snapper 4......nice trails.....we rode em last Sunday....great stuff!
    There are two paths you can go by but in the long run........