Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

New Singletrack in the Ozark Mountains...

412 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Ken in KC 
#1 ·
For anyone who rides in the Midwest, we are planning a trail building day at Lake of the Ozarks State Park. This will be 10 miles of brand new, ridgeline trails flowing above the Lake of the Ozarks.

February 19/20. Most of us are heading down Friday night. We're trying to work out a lodging and food deal for volunteers.

The general plan is to go down Friday night after work (if you can), and get up Saturday morning, go to breakfast, and then start working. We'll work all day Saturday, and for at least a couple of hours Sunday morning. Then we'll ride Sunday afternoon, and go home.

This area of Missouri is fiarly short on permanent residents but is extremely busy during the Summer months. They don't have a lot of help to get this trail in. The trail will be a fantastic addition to the Missouri trail system.

We can really use your help. I'm working on providing maps to the trailhead right now. As soon as I have those complete, I'll post them here.

Feel free to drop me an email with any questions: keninkc@yahoo.com

Ken

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.