Really I am that slow

New job, new trails, passion reignited....

Been working for Borealis now about 2 months and its been amazing moving away from retail and working for a bike company. Also made to move to colorado springs. So new job, new trails, new riding buddies....

I really always try to stay positive but man these last few months have just knocked my socks off with how blessed ive been New job, new trails, passion reignited....-img_6381.jpgNew job, new trails, passion reignited....-img_6357.jpgNew job, new trails, passion reignited....-img_6164.jpgNew job, new trails, passion reignited....-img_6163.jpgNew job, new trails, passion reignited....-img_6160.jpgNew job, new trails, passion reignited....-img_6147.jpgNew job, new trails, passion reignited....-img_6144.jpgNew job, new trails, passion reignited....-img_6122.jpgNew job, new trails, passion reignited....-img_6090.jpgNew job, new trails, passion reignited....-img_6088.jpgNew job, new trails, passion reignited....-img_6041.jpgNew job, new trails, passion reignited....-img_5986.jpgNew job, new trails, passion reignited....-img_5794.jpg
    Read my BLOG!

Nipple twister and bike builder at Borealis

http://www.borealisbikes.com/

Trail Prospector
    Great news Fixie Dave!
    Congrats, all your efforts are being rewarded.

(tapa)
    The best is the one you want to ride most often..

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    great to hear. I work for a large organisation here in aus and we have a cycle forum in house. one of the things we have is 'fat' friday. guys post pic of either themselves or other fatbike pictures from the interwebbies. lot of interest in them at the moment as well.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Nice to see you have landed wheels down; very BIG wheels. Borealis looks like the ideal place to stoke your two-wheeled passion. They're lucky to have you.

Rides with Scissors
    For some reason, at first glance, I didn't see a building… I thought it was some sort of trials course? There's a ramp, different 'blocks' to bounce around on…

Maybe it's a side effect of my (recently prescribed) migraine prevention meds. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
    Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Congrats on the new job and location. Looks like you've been making good use of the local trails and even hitting the trails in my backyard here in Pueblo.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    Congratulations. I've always found your posts informative and well reasoned...looking forward to more.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Congrats and welcome to C. Springs!