Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    Notso proud Schwinn Rider
    Jan 2011

My Ride today. Passion removed by jackwagon rider

Dropping in on some smooth out and back single track this morning, I was tooling along when my wife texts me about results of my daughter's dr appt. (Flu has made its presence known this week in my household)

I pull off to the side to respond when a rider comes up behind me. He pulls off as well and we exchange pleasantries.

He then rides about 15 feet from me, gets off his ride, then proceeds to water the grass if you will.

I couldnt believe the chutzpah on this jackwagon!

I let him pedal off then I went the other way. Beautiful day marred by a thoughtless dude who couldnt ride another 1/4 mile back to the trail head and a restroom.
    Hey! Whatsa matta You? Gotta no respect! Whata think you do? Why you looka so sad? Itsa nicea place! Hey! Shaddap you face!

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    You gotta go, you gotta go I guess.

thecentralscrutinizer
    Doesn't take much to ruin your day, does it?
    2014 Giant Anthem 27.5
    2013 DeVinci Leo SL
    2009 SE Racing SoCal Flyer
    2008 SE Racing lil Ripper
    2003 TiSport Gman

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    your right, it disgusts me when humans urinate in forests. I mean, animals are one thing, but humans, c'mon...

Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mopartodd
    Doesn't take much to ruin your day, does it?
    It was quite unexpected.
    We werent properly introduced.
    Hey! Whatsa matta You? Gotta no respect! Whata think you do? Why you looka so sad? Itsa nicea place! Hey! Shaddap you face!

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    it was an invitation man...

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Next time remove your panties before hitting the trail.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    whats a chutzpah? are you mad because he peed or because his penis is bigger than yours?

mtbr member
    I'd be more mad at the person pulled over texting, to be honest. Though your child's health is an understandable concern.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    my day is ruined now after hearing the horrors that occur on the trails

mtbr member
    Bfd.

Jan 2011
    Sometimes, I wonder why I ever started posting here.

******s on the trail and apparently here too.

Dont worry, I wont let the door hit me on the way out.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    so as a result of seeing someone pee on a trail, you've lost your passion for bike riding?

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Quote Originally Posted by JDaniels
    Dropping in on some smooth out and back single track this morning, I was tooling along when my wife texts me about results of my daughter's dr appt. (Flu has made its presence known this week in my household)

I pull off to the side to respond when a rider comes up behind me. He pulls off as well and we exchange pleasantries.

He then rides about 15 feet from me, gets off his ride, then proceeds to water the grass if you will.

I couldnt believe the chutzpah on this jackwagon!

I let him pedal off then I went the other way. Beautiful day marred by a thoughtless dude who couldnt ride another 1/4 mile back to the trail head and a restroom.

If a tree is peed upon in the forest, does anyone whine about it?
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

mtbr member
    sounds to me like you need to get back on your road bike and well....keep riding!! I am sure you have never thought where people pee when backpacking....how about big wall climbing...or I bet all those guys in the peloton pull over and use the restroom. He PEE'D BFD it's a natural thing...in nature!! At least he didn't do it while you were talking I bet you never pass gas in public either!?

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by scrublover
    If a tree is peed upon in the forest, does anyone whine about it?
    yes, JDaniels does

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    I knew a guy on my soccer team in college who took a piss while still in the game. He just whipped it out and kept running down the sideline. Crazy nut.

wg
    Fermented Grain Sampler
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkrw3
    sounds to me like you need to get back on your road bike and well....keep riding!! I am sure you have never thought where people pee when backpacking....how about big wall climbing...or I bet all those guys in the peloton pull over and use the restroom. He PEE'D BFD it's a natural thing...in nature!! At least he didn't do it while you were talking I bet you never pass gas in public either!?
    A few years back someone posted how they did the peloton pisser. A rather acrobatic feat if you think about the balance required.

To the OP: was he facing you with a grin or facing away just going about his business? There may have been ulterior motives...
    Don't harsh my mello

I love Pisgah
    I want my 2 minutes back for reading this thread. Gotta be the dumbest post I've seen in a while.
    "I've breathed the mtn air, man" Johnny Cash

It's a long way to the top
    . . . if you wanna rock and roll (ac/dc)

mtbr member
    Riding requires hydration....Hydration = having to piss. It's all part of the game, dude! Good thing he didn't have the roll of TP out taking a trailside dump

mtbr member

my day was ruined too!

Went for a ride, smooth singletrack, great weather, not another rider in sight...everything was going well, but soon I got the "call of nature" if you know what I mean. Lucky for me, I often ride this trail, and there is a convenient spot up ahead to throw down my bike and "water the grass".

I come around the corner and there is jackwagon texting on his cell phone, right in the middle of the path (ok, a little off to the side.) I squeezed by him, said "hi" and then decided, what the hell, he's texting, I'm going to take a piss. Screw him.

I was soo angry, I could barely pee, needless to say, damn texter ruined my damn day.

Crop Dusting Magistrate
    Sep 2005
    Good thing you didn't see what I left on a trail in Sedona after some really bad Mexi food.
    It wasn't me

Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckman
    I want my 2 minutes back for reading this thread. Gotta be the dumbest post I've seen in a while.

Me too. I think the OP ruined my day with all his crying.

slap happy
    OP was just angry he didn't meet up with this guy in the restroom. OP is a possible cottager.
    Consequences dictate our course of action and it doesn't matter what's right. It's only wrong if you get caught.

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Yep, "tooling along" sounds about right.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast