Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

My Ride today. Passion removed by jackwagon rider

49K views 410 replies 199 participants last post by  Motorider228 
#1 ·
Dropping in on some smooth out and back single track this morning, I was tooling along when my wife texts me about results of my daughter's dr appt. (Flu has made its presence known this week in my household)

I pull off to the side to respond when a rider comes up behind me. He pulls off as well and we exchange pleasantries.

He then rides about 15 feet from me, gets off his ride, then proceeds to water the grass if you will. :eek: :madman: :madmax:

I couldnt believe the chutzpah on this jackwagon!

I let him pedal off then I went the other way. Beautiful day marred by a thoughtless dude who couldnt ride another 1/4 mile back to the trail head and a restroom.

Reactions: Guerdonian
#228 ·
a local trail system in south florida has issues with hikers on the bike trails where we cant go on hiking trails.
one ride i took a fairly new bypass of a sandy section close to a hiking trail.
i was rippin pretty good and felt my leg get wet. thinking it was fresh morning dew coverd palm fraum i reached down to wipe off the wetness and pulled back a glove covered in a
freekin hikers morning coffee and donut squirts. morning doo it was.
####ing gross.

#238 ·
JDaniels said:
Dropping in on some smooth out and back single track this morning, I was tooling along when my wife texts me about results of my daughter's dr appt. (Flu has made its presence known this week in my household)

I pull off to the side to respond when a rider comes up behind me. He pulls off as well and we exchange pleasantries.

He then rides about 15 feet from me, gets off his ride, then proceeds to water the grass if you will. :eek: :madman: :madmax:

I couldnt believe the chutzpah on this jackwagon!

I let him pedal off then I went the other way. Beautiful day marred by a thoughtless dude who couldnt ride another 1/4 mile back to the trail head and a restroom.
What the heck do you do in a public restroom where there are like,half dozen or so urinals lined up...hold it in,hoping to get a "clean shot" of no one else in there? :rolleyes: I feel dumber for reading that (his post,the rest made me laugh...that all incompassing "I know,right?" laugh :thumbsup: )

#239 ·
As long as the guy didn't turn around and show you his penus, I don't think there was anything to get too upset about. Myself, I'm what's known as pee shy, so I'll go off into the woods a little ways if others are around. This can help prevent being interrupted mid-tinkle, which I find to be awkward.

#240 ·
Cobretti said:
As long as the guy didn't turn around and show you his penus, I don't think there was anything to get too upset about. Myself, I'm what's known as pee shy, so I'll go off into the woods a little ways if others are around. This can help prevent being interrupted mid-tinkle, which I find to be awkward.
First rodeo for actually writing the p word? Google unfamiliar subjects... just saying. ;)

#246 ·
Not a very good flounce

JDaniels said:
Sometimes, I wonder why I ever started posting here.

******s on the trail and apparently here too.

Dont worry, I wont let the door hit me on the way out.
A proper flounce needs to be more dramatic.

Something more in the lines of, Moderates please ban my tortured superior intellectual soul I can no longer in good conscious converse with these coarse hillbillies. :madmax: :madmax: :madmax: :madmax:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.