Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

My Ride today. Passion removed by jackwagon rider

49K views 410 replies 199 participants last post by  Motorider228 
#1 ·
Dropping in on some smooth out and back single track this morning, I was tooling along when my wife texts me about results of my daughter's dr appt. (Flu has made its presence known this week in my household)

I pull off to the side to respond when a rider comes up behind me. He pulls off as well and we exchange pleasantries.

He then rides about 15 feet from me, gets off his ride, then proceeds to water the grass if you will. :eek: :madman: :madmax:

I couldnt believe the chutzpah on this jackwagon!

I let him pedal off then I went the other way. Beautiful day marred by a thoughtless dude who couldnt ride another 1/4 mile back to the trail head and a restroom.

Reactions: Guerdonian
#173 ·
I really like how there are two completely different/identical threads going around right now. This one's about people pissing off trail -- OP got flamed out. And one thread is about dogs crapping on the trail -- the masses are with that OP. :thumbsup:

#177 ·
Let it flow. If you gotta drop a deuce though find a little privacy and make sure you have something to wipe. Opening a couple clif bars to recycle the wrappers while trying to keep the prairie dog in it's home for another minute is not fun and also a less than ideal material for said purpose.

#178 ·
Isnt pissing in the woods part of the allure of going into the woods in the first place? You're walking around, the weather is nice, lots of trees and fresh air, and hey! I gotta take a piss. And when youre in the woods, you just do it. None of this walking to the bathroom or washing your hands crap.

This thread is amazing. well done guys.

And yes, this is the same guy in both pics.

Different guy. (why do i take so many peeing pics?)

#179 ·
Seriously JDaniels? I would expect this kind of thread out of some women, but isn't it just a part of male culture to like peeing outside.

I pee in my backyard almost as much as I do in my toilet. Peeing outside is awesome.

Unless he was facing you and seemed like he may be aiming at you, I don't see any reason to take offense.

But don't let this thread turn you off of the forum! It's all in good fun man.

#186 ·
You want your hat back?

This reminds me of the time I was hiking to a waterfall, pretty far out. No one around so when I get there, I step away a bit to relieve myself on a rock. Just before, I had noticed a hat on the ground and picked it up. Finders keepers, right? So, while checking out my new hat in one hand, holding my junk in the other, I let it fly.

To my horror, I turn around and there is a woman on the other side of the creek staring at me. Kinda one of those man-hating, mullet-wearing type of women if you know what I mean.

And yep, that was her hat...

#193 ·
JDaniels said:
Dropping in on some smooth out and back single track this morning, I was tooling along when my wife texts me about results of my daughter's dr appt. (Flu has made its presence known this week in my household)

I pull off to the side to respond when a rider comes up behind me. He pulls off as well and we exchange pleasantries.

He then rides about 15 feet from me, gets off his ride, then proceeds to water the grass if you will. :eek: :madman: :madmax:

I couldnt believe the chutzpah on this jackwagon!

I let him pedal off then I went the other way. Beautiful day marred by a thoughtless dude who couldnt ride another 1/4 mile back to the trail head and a restroom.
Totally agree JD, it's just not on someone pissing on your grass, Godamit!
:eek: :madman: :madmax:

....did you manage to salvage any of it ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.