Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

My Ride today. Passion removed by jackwagon rider

49K views 410 replies 199 participants last post by  Motorider228 
#1 ·
Dropping in on some smooth out and back single track this morning, I was tooling along when my wife texts me about results of my daughter's dr appt. (Flu has made its presence known this week in my household)

I pull off to the side to respond when a rider comes up behind me. He pulls off as well and we exchange pleasantries.

He then rides about 15 feet from me, gets off his ride, then proceeds to water the grass if you will. :eek: :madman: :madmax:

I couldnt believe the chutzpah on this jackwagon!

I let him pedal off then I went the other way. Beautiful day marred by a thoughtless dude who couldnt ride another 1/4 mile back to the trail head and a restroom.

Reactions: Guerdonian
#149 ·
I paused on a really steep climb today. The last rider in our group of 13, yells up to me from the switchback below that I can go on, so I'm "yeh all good, I'm just thinking about some trail options over the other side of the spur." OK she says, "it's just that I'm going to water this tree". I laughed like a jackwagon:ihih:

#150 ·
Ridnparadise said:
I paused on a really steep climb today. The last rider in our group of 13, yells up to me from the switchback below that I can go on, so I'm "yeh all good, I'm just thinking about some trail options over the other side of the spur." OK she says, "it's just that I'm going to water this tree". I laughed like a jackwagon:ihih:
What a jillwagon.

#155 · (Edited)
Speaking as an mtbr old timer...

In all my years on this website, very few times have a read through en entire thread that is 3+ pages long. This one has got to be one of the funniest and longest running post ever.:thumbsup: :D

We've all had nature call upon us while on the trail, it's no big deal. Just use some comon sense and have some respect for those around you or who might use the trail later by just going well off the trail.

And too JDanniels;
PS dude, you need to relax! You actually stoppoed your ride, not because your child was sick, but because a guy pissed in the woods?:confused: Wow, your life must be going quite well if this is the worst thing going on in your world. BTW, did you notice that he was also RIDING?!
PPS: I hope your child is well and feeling better:)

#162 ·
wg said:
A few years back someone posted how they did the peloton pisser. A rather acrobatic feat if you think about the balance required.

To the OP: was he facing you with a grin or facing away just going about his business? There may have been ulterior motives... :lol: :shocked:
I used to ride with a guy who does alot of triathalons. He described how he would be mid race, feel the urge, and just pull it out of the bottom of his shorts and let it go while still pedalling.

I thought he was full of ***** until one ride I was behind him trying to keep up (he was fast and fit, unlike me, fast and dumb) and noticed a wet line with splatters on the trail. Look up, and sure 'nuff, wizzing while pedaling. I nearly fell over I was laughing so hard.

#164 ·
Flankerdog said:
I used to ride with a guy who does alot of triathalons. He described how he would be mid race, feel the urge, and just pull it out of the bottom of his shorts and let it go while still pedalling.

I thought he was full of ***** until one ride I was behind him trying to keep up (he was fast and fit, unlike me, fast and dumb) and noticed a wet line with splatters on the trail. Look up, and sure 'nuff, wizzing while pedaling. I nearly fell over I was laughing so hard.
that's priceless!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.