Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

My Ride today. Passion removed by jackwagon rider

49K views 410 replies 199 participants last post by  Motorider228 
#1 ·
Dropping in on some smooth out and back single track this morning, I was tooling along when my wife texts me about results of my daughter's dr appt. (Flu has made its presence known this week in my household)

I pull off to the side to respond when a rider comes up behind me. He pulls off as well and we exchange pleasantries.

He then rides about 15 feet from me, gets off his ride, then proceeds to water the grass if you will. :eek: :madman: :madmax:

I couldnt believe the chutzpah on this jackwagon!

I let him pedal off then I went the other way. Beautiful day marred by a thoughtless dude who couldnt ride another 1/4 mile back to the trail head and a restroom.

Reactions: Guerdonian
#122 ·
Anyone ever play Edward 40hands. It's when you duct tape a 40 oz to each hand and the first contestant to finish wins. Needless to say, this makes urination difficult. I have known a number of skirted women to remove their drawers, prior to taping their hands, in order to gain an unfair advantage by being able to relieve themselves mid game. I always just though it showed admirable competitive drive.

#123 ·
Anyone ever play Edward 40hands. It's when you duct tape a 40 oz to each hand and the first contestant to finish wins. Needless to say, this makes urination difficult. I have known a number of skirted women to remove their drawers, prior to taping their hands, in order to gain an unfair advantage by being able to relieve themselves mid game. I always just though it showed admirable competitive drive.
I remove my pants before playing

#127 ·
When I was a child my family often took road trips in our 70's dodge van. There were six kids, two parents, and occasionally a dog in the vehicle. If we had stopped for every pee it we never would have gotten anywhere. Instead, we opened the side doors for the boys (I'm pretty sure dad slowed down) and the girls held it. I fondly remember my mom bracing me so I didn't fall out while I bore my junk to the whipping wind and let it fly.
Good times.
I know. It was screwed up, but not any more screwed up than sitting for days between to pubescent older brothers who hadn't figured out deodorant yet.

Peeing outside is one of the few things that connects us to nature. The fact that someone else is nearby doesn't bother me a bit. I don't want to offend, but neither do I want to leave my bike where they could steal it.
Pooping requires more privacy, and occasionally a sock . . .

#134 ·
JDaniels said:
Dropping in on some smooth out and back single track this morning, I was tooling along when my wife texts me about results of my daughter's dr appt. (Flu has made its presence known this week in my household)

I pull off to the side to respond when a rider comes up behind me. He pulls off as well and we exchange pleasantries.

He then rides about 15 feet from me, gets off his ride, then proceeds to water the grass if you will. :eek: :madman: :madmax:

I couldnt believe the chutzpah on this jackwagon!

I let him pedal off then I went the other way. Beautiful day marred by a thoughtless dude who couldnt ride another 1/4 mile back to the trail head and a restroom.
Haiku
Joyous Day in Woods
Thoughtless Jackwagon, piss near
Chudzpah, Passion Lost

#136 ·
taletotell said:
When I was a child my family often took road trips in our 70's dodge van. There were six kids, two parents, and occasionally a dog in the vehicle. If we had stopped for every pee it we never would have gotten anywhere. Instead, we opened the side doors for the boys (I'm pretty sure dad slowed down) and the girls held it. I fondly remember my mom bracing me so I didn't fall out while I bore my junk to the whipping wind and let it fly.
Good times.
We have a Sprinter van with a funnel, two foot hose and a hole in the floor for on the go number one.

#137 ·
Peeing in the woods is one thing, but man, I hate it when I have to go #2. Many years ago, I was kayaking the French Broad River when nature called. I took care of my business and the reached out for the nearest leaf to clean things up. Unfortunately, that turned out to be poison ivy. I was scratching my a$$ like a madman for a week.

#138 ·
mikeridesabike said:
Peeing in the woods is one thing, but man, I hate it when I have to go #2. Many years ago, I was kayaking the French Broad River when nature called. I took care of my business and the reached out for the nearest leaf to clean things up. Unfortunately, that turned out to be poison ivy. I was scratching my a$$ like a madman for a week.
The one time I dropped a deuce during a trail ride, I stepped on a sharp stick that impaled itself into the side of my calf. Five years later, I'm pretty sure a piece of the stick is still in there...

#142 ·
This thread really cracks me up :D . (Pun intended.) If that's what the OP was going for then :thumbsup: . If not then, wow, you've led a truly sheltered life. I guess it's good you're gettting out into the world a little bit then, isn't it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.