Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    One day I was pedaling up the nice hill and there were two dudes, one of them was leaking. Leaking dude sees me and finishes his stuff hastily and(probably) prematurely. When I reached the top of the hill he is going: "Geesh, I though you are a girl, glad you are not" Me: "In the same situation I would actually prefer a girl, to each his own"

bikeaholic
    Aug 2004
    Yay! More roadie panty-bunching in mountain biking!

canuck
    Quote Originally Posted by dompedro3
    Went for a ride, smooth singletrack, great weather, not another rider in sight...everything was going well, but soon I got the "call of nature" if you know what I mean. Lucky for me, I often ride this trail, and there is a convenient spot up ahead to throw down my bike and "water the grass".

I come around the corner and there is jackwagon texting on his cell phone, right in the middle of the path (ok, a little off to the side.) I squeezed by him, said "hi" and then decided, what the hell, he's texting, I'm going to take a piss. Screw him.

I was soo angry, I could barely pee, needless to say, damn texter ruined my damn day.

the thread has been completed.

carry on with your business.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Pee is organic.

Anyone remember the "South Park" episode where Kyle and Cartman's in the pool and all the little kids jump in and turn it golden and they have a fit? I didn't think this applied to mtbrs and singletrack but I guess I'm wrong.

Bro Mountainbiker
    I have been waiting for a thread about this! I have been too much of a pansy to start one.

So whats the etiquette for peeing on the trails? (not on the trails, off to the side!(thats where those random puddles come from!))

And dont say you dont do it. I know all of you weight weenies are happily losing those few grams on solo rides.

For the record, i do it privately. I walk off the trail and i pee downhill listening for others. I wouldnt wanna disturb anyones day or anything! Or look like a hobo in new york.

I agree with the o.p. that peeing right infront of a stranger is a little uncalled for. But i wouldnt let it wreck my day.

So whats the deal? Is this frowned upon? Fill me in.

Sheepo
    Raised in a Chicken-Coop by Chickens

slap happy
    and urine is sterile for christ's sake. not "nasty" like most people think. if i HAD to chose between getting spit on and pissed on (same amount of fluid for arguments sake) i'd take the golden shower.
    Consequences dictate our course of action and it doesn't matter what's right. It's only wrong if you get caught.

mtbr member
    I used to **** and pee everywhere... had to, outfield during army, they didn't have toilets.

And I'm the kind that cleans public toilet seats before using them. Lol~ Gotta do what you gotta do man!
    New rider, MTBing is fun!

Bro
    Where I do my thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepo5669
    So whats the etiquette for peeing on the trails? (not on the trails, off to the side!(thats where those random puddles come from!))

So whats the deal? Is this frowned upon? Fill me in.
    Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. My best trailside piss was at the top of the mountain on a bright, sunny day. Pulled off the trail, nothing more glorious than pissing over the cliff and into the valley....
    I've made some bad decisions like taking the gears off my bike. So here's the warning: Do not as I say, nor as I do.

addicted to chunk
    Wow, good thing he didn't drop a deuce beside you! haha
    Riding.....

mtbr member

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    is that a barbed wire tat around his thigh??? fackin tough 'core roadie right there.

Team Livemedium
    Ya buddy I'm just gonna ride a quarter mile back to the trail head for you mr.stranger sir to relieve myself.

I will grab you some Grey Poupon for you while I'm there.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    You can't use the word "chutzpah" in this context. It comes from Hebrew, and native Hebrew speakers make no bones about watering the grass (or asphalt for that matter) wherever the mother Nature calls them, no matter who and of what gender is around.

Bro Mountainbiker
    Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. My best trailside piss was at the top of the mountain on a bright, sunny day. Pulled off the trail, nothing more glorious than pissing over the cliff and into the valley....
    That sounds majestic!

Sheepo
    Raised in a Chicken-Coop by Chickens

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    I ride solo, early in the morning. If I've got to take a leak, I just stop on the trail and whiz right over the top tube. I've never even given that a thought. Gosh I hope I haven't made any biker or hiker cry.

I always bleed like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by scaryfast
    so as a result of seeing someone pee on a trail, you've lost your passion for bike riding?
    It looks like he lost his passion for us. Probably influenced by the comments that not a single one of us would have been bothered by it. I guess I am a jaded lowlife as well because it would only have bothered me if he had walked across the trail and used the tree right beside me and then I would not have been offended so much as annoyed.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marko G
    my day is ruined now after hearing the horrors that occur on the trails
    That's too funny.

canuck
    I got busted letting her rip one time.

I dind't know I was peeing next to another trail and had some female voyeurs come walking up as I was in mid stream. lmao!

lol one of the girls said so thats how they do it ! hahahaha!

I'm glad I didn't ruin there day and I learned to take a second look before whipping it out.

canuck

I have no shame.

mtbr member
    I try to be sure there is no one right by me and go behind a tree if possible. One of my medications makes me pee a lot so when I gotta go I gotta go. Plus the trails I ride don't have Porta Pots in the woods.

My spelling is atroshus
    I pee in the woods quite a bit. There is no restrooms at my trailhead.

Now that I think of it, I rode upon a bear taking a $hit in the woods, last year. So..... Yes. Bears also $hit in the woods.

Des(s)ert Rat
    Pull off, find a tree... The next rider might be a woman.

That being said, I have encountered guys relieving themselves trailside and changing into/out of their chamois at the trailhead; they tend to be far more embarrassed than I when I happen upon them.

North Van/Whistler
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by JDaniels
    Sometimes, I wonder why I ever started posting here.

******s on the trail and apparently here too.

Dont worry, I wont let the door hit me on the way out.
    You say stupid things and are surprised when you're called out on it?

Only March and already a strong candidate for Stupid Topic thread of the year

mtbr member
    I think he was just letting you know it was hi trail. Marking it up before you claimed it.

mtbr member
    I pee outside all the time.
    Blow snot outta my nose , farmer-style, all the time.
    Hawk a loogie once in awhile.
    Fart regularly.

I won't get into the other stuff, seeing as how this ain't the women's lounge.

Hope your day goes better.

PS My insincere apologies to anyone I may have grossed out

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast